SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old Aug 05, 2008, 10:49 AM
early retired & loving it
USA, AZ, Kingman
Joined Aug 2005
1,229 Posts
BananaHobby now has their own vendor forum.
Check it out under vendors. http://www.rcgroups.com/banana-hobby-560/
Good job Pete!!
bnrusso is offline Find More Posts by bnrusso
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 25, 2008, 05:13 AM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2008
7 Posts
Info

Hey Pete,

I Ordered for New X-Blaze RTR High Speed Radio Remote Control Electric EP RC Racing Speed Boat w/ Brushless Setup + Fiber Glass Construction from banana hobby on the 8th of August. The boat was finally shipped on 22nd. I have still not received the shipping tracking number. It was shipped by USPS with insurance. My order number is - yhst-39858413893234-26883 .Please help me out if possible. Plus i have one question that i would like to ask you is that if the battery is running out on the boat will there be some indicator on the Radio Controller warning me about it?, or it might just run out and i got to swim and retrieve it? lol.. looking fwd for your reply..

Mezi.
Meherzad is offline Find More Posts by Meherzad
Old Aug 25, 2008, 08:41 AM
banana hobby's Avatar
Sunny SoCal!
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meherzad
Hey Pete,

I Ordered for New X-Blaze RTR High Speed Radio Remote Control Electric EP RC Racing Speed Boat w/ Brushless Setup + Fiber Glass Construction from banana hobby on the 8th of August. The boat was finally shipped on 22nd. I have still not received the shipping tracking number. It was shipped by USPS with insurance. My order number is - yhst-39858413893234-26883 .Please help me out if possible. Plus i have one question that i would like to ask you is that if the battery is running out on the boat will there be some indicator on the Radio Controller warning me about it?, or it might just run out and i got to swim and retrieve it? lol.. looking fwd for your reply..

Mezi.
Mezi, sorry for the delay. I will look into it when I get to the office later today.

Pete
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
Old Sep 29, 2008, 02:39 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2008
492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana hobby
Hey there pilots! My name is Pete and I have been with Banana Hobby for a little over 2 months now. I am in charge of the technical support/sales/marketing here at Banana Hobby. I am here to make this Hobby a better experience for everyone and to offer one on one support for all the products we carry. I assure you that I am here to make a difference and to provide the best customer service in technical issues and customer support that I can offer. I have very extensive experience as a competition pilot in helicopters, 3D aircraft's (up to 42%), Turbines, sailplanes, to RC Cars. How can I offer my services to you, please post here! I will be checking these Forums on a regular basis. I will do my best to answer your questions and concerns to my best ability in a timely manner. I believe customer support starts with each customer I can come in contact with and provide assiatance on a one on one basis. Feel free to check out our site:

www.bananahobby.com or come check out my youtube channel at :
www.youtube.com/user/bananahobby

Thanks everyone!!

~Pete
hi this question is for Pete I'm out of Atlanta GA and i have had some stick time on one of the cheep 2 ch p51 mustangs not to shabby just one prob the main gear shaft is set in plastic and wheres out after about 6 flights and is very under powered but i just thought u get what u pay for lol . i flew it 6 times and i got my moneys worth out of it and then bought a x mods modified motor and drilled out the holes and put barrings in it lol it shot off like a rocket ha that worked . just wanted u to know that sorry for all the words i also have had trainer time with a .40 avistar trainer i flew it 5 times and never crashed . and countless of hours on my fms simulator . my question to u is i want a 4 ch war bird that wont break me cause i know I'm going to crash it sooner or later i have looked threw seriously about 150 sites on 3 and 4 ch war birds before i came across Ur
site and i found the (4 CH Silver AT-6 Texan Radio Remote Control Electric RC War bird Airplane RTF w/ High Crash Resistance ) is this a good plane and stable in flight and does it have the power to keep it in the air ??? and is it upgradeable? does it come with a separate esc (separate from the receiver? ) and does it come with a removable crystal? thanks for reading this i hope to hear back from you regarding these questions . i have heard tons of bad remarks towards you guys but Ur video on Ur site has really sold me on the Texan war bird .. thanks Chris from alt GA
bscg?1 is offline Find More Posts by bscg?1
Old Sep 29, 2008, 01:50 PM
banana hobby's Avatar
Sunny SoCal!
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscg?1
hi this question is for Pete I'm out of Atlanta GA and i have had some stick time on one of the cheep 2 ch p51 mustangs not to shabby just one prob the main gear shaft is set in plastic and wheres out after about 6 flights and is very under powered but i just thought u get what u pay for lol . i flew it 6 times and i got my moneys worth out of it and then bought a x mods modified motor and drilled out the holes and put barrings in it lol it shot off like a rocket ha that worked . just wanted u to know that sorry for all the words i also have had trainer time with a .40 avistar trainer i flew it 5 times and never crashed . and countless of hours on my fms simulator . my question to u is i want a 4 ch war bird that wont break me cause i know I'm going to crash it sooner or later i have looked threw seriously about 150 sites on 3 and 4 ch war birds before i came across Ur
site and i found the (4 CH Silver AT-6 Texan Radio Remote Control Electric RC War bird Airplane RTF w/ High Crash Resistance ) is this a good plane and stable in flight and does it have the power to keep it in the air ??? and is it upgradeable? does it come with a separate esc (separate from the receiver? ) and does it come with a removable crystal? thanks for reading this i hope to hear back from you regarding these questions . i have heard tons of bad remarks towards you guys but Ur video on Ur site has really sold me on the Texan war bird .. thanks Chris from alt GA

Message sent by PM!
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
Old Sep 29, 2008, 02:20 PM
Model specs in my blog.
Joined Apr 2005
263 Posts
Why do you have such a bad wrap with the BBB?

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Bu...nyID=100050331

I typically check this before I buy, and I don't think I would buy until you guys get better grades...... Its hard to trust buying online and that doesn't help.

Care to explain?
docnascar is offline Find More Posts by docnascar
Old Sep 29, 2008, 03:23 PM
Model specs in my blog.
Joined Apr 2005
263 Posts
Pete,

I did see your posts in the thread pasted below and how you are trying to clean things up. I would suggest you would do the same with BBB as well.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...855243&page=14

I really like the looks of the yellow AT-6. I'm questioning myself if its safe to order from you guys though still.
docnascar is offline Find More Posts by docnascar
Old Sep 29, 2008, 05:25 PM
banana hobby's Avatar
Sunny SoCal!
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by docnascar
Pete,

I did see your posts in the thread pasted below and how you are trying to clean things up. I would suggest you would do the same with BBB as well.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...855243&page=14

I really like the looks of the yellow AT-6. I'm questioning myself if its safe to order from you guys though still.
It is seriously extremely hard in this industry to please everyone. I am trying to please everyone but sometimes its just not possible. In this industry, we get cases each week that are impossible to solve. Even in those cases I still resolve it the best I can. Some examples are like: $19.00 infrared helicopters expected to fly like a $1000.00 3D machine. We even ship them replacements at our cost and still not happy. Then there are the cases like a parent purchasing their 7 year old son a $300.00 EDF. They put it together and the son crashing it on the first flight and then call me for a FULL REFUND because the Jet was defective. Even in cases like that I have worked to resolve it. The BBB you read are all in the past before I got here. You do not see any of the positive experiences each day here and the satisfied customers. Theres no area for them to post so it goes unheard. I am in no way justifying who should purchase what. I am only giving a few examples as to why customers contact the BBB. Now that I have been here, there has not been ONE BBB complaint. I will continue to make customer satisfaction my highest priority.

Pete
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
Old Sep 29, 2008, 08:34 PM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,157 Posts
stay the course Pete!
Manta1 is offline Find More Posts by Manta1
Old Sep 30, 2008, 01:25 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2008
492 Posts
]
just orderd the texan hope it gets here soon and thanks again pete ..
bscg?1 is offline Find More Posts by bscg?1
Old Jan 06, 2009, 12:02 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2007
2 Posts
hey pete r yalls ef-2000's the newer 09 models that have the updated pilot and the 2.4 ghz

also do yall have the wing tiger with the red cowling or the white cowling i don't know which one is newer

also does the 70mm EDF F-16 have the charger included or do u have to buy one by its self it says on the end of the F-16 video that it includes a charger

also do u have to put the RX in the plane and hook everything up if u want the rtf or does that come in a differet box like a brand new radio with tx and rx and no servo or does it come like already put in the plane just asking anyway

have a great day

Steven
steven198125 is offline Find More Posts by steven198125
Old Jan 14, 2009, 02:23 PM View Post
70hemi
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Cross-posting. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jan 14, 2009, 02:45 PM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,157 Posts
oh pete...does pete even still work there??sure has been quiet in here for a while...
Manta1 is offline Find More Posts by Manta1
Old Jan 14, 2009, 04:15 PM
banana hobby's Avatar
Sunny SoCal!
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1
oh pete...does pete even still work there??sure has been quiet in here for a while...
I still work here. I have said in several different threads that I am extremely backed up and I am so very sorry. I have been attending and preparing for the just past AMA Convention and with Christmas just past, it has been non stop days for me. I thank you for your patience and I am working hard to get back in the groove of things.

Pete
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
Old Jan 14, 2009, 04:23 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2009
11 Posts
pete has no responce for me, o well.
i went to my local hobby shop, they had the parts i needed and said that they have a complete rtf mash chopper with all the parts i need for less mony than the parts.
it worked great rite out of the box.
thanks for nothing pete and bananahobby
70hemi is offline Find More Posts by 70hemi
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Banana Hobby Support paul brevetti Vendor Talk 19 Aug 16, 2012 10:08 AM
Official Carrera E kit request thread twest Sport Planes 87 Jan 11, 2007 06:37 PM
Please Read Before asking any Support Questions Bud Morrison Webhosting 5 Oct 27, 2004 06:29 PM
The Official Soholingo flight test comparison thread. tic Electric Sailplanes 15 Jan 20, 2004 03:57 PM