HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 31, 2008, 12:54 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2008
176 Posts
Discussion
Banana Hobby Support

This thread is for Banana Hobby support.
paul brevetti is offline Find More Posts by paul brevetti
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2008, 09:29 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,613 Posts
OK Paul.... let the positive energy flow here.......
kydawg1 is offline Find More Posts by kydawg1
Old Aug 01, 2008, 09:48 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2008
176 Posts
AAAAOOOOOOO! (a dog howling) You said it dawg!
Old Aug 01, 2008, 07:38 PM
Cool before it was cool
Chelsea,MI
Joined Jul 2008
681 Posts
I thought it was wolfs and coyotes, not domestic dogs, like poodles,pugs and puggles
howl.
Dtrimas is offline Find More Posts by Dtrimas
Old Aug 01, 2008, 07:39 PM
Cool before it was cool
Chelsea,MI
Joined Jul 2008
681 Posts
You could call yourself kywolf1, no offense.
Old Aug 11, 2008, 02:18 PM
Cool before it was cool
Chelsea,MI
Joined Jul 2008
681 Posts
Hey Paul,
Are you okay? You were on a posting frenzy but now it seems like you've abandoned rc groups.
David
Old Aug 11, 2008, 02:29 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2008
176 Posts
I'm fine. I just don't have any questions that need answering, that's all. I just PM banana hobby instead.
Old Aug 11, 2008, 04:17 PM
Cool before it was cool
Chelsea,MI
Joined Jul 2008
681 Posts
Good idea
Old Nov 04, 2008, 05:21 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,935 Posts
If anyone is still out there, I just wanted to say hello. -Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old May 12, 2009, 03:21 PM
Cool before it was cool
Chelsea,MI
Joined Jul 2008
681 Posts
Yeah, hi
Old May 26, 2010, 02:22 AM
Montreal, Quebec
Joined May 2010
2 Posts
Banana Hobby Worse Customer Service ever

Hi Folks, for all you out there , WATCH OUT !!!!
I made an order of 2 skysurfers from bananahobby.com. Pete says in his videos to email him for any technical problems. lol remember that so u can see the BS they would offer you.

i was all excited when recieved the planes, assembeled the first one and it worked great. assembelled the second the motor turns half way forth and back. Emailed bananahobby and cc'd peter hoping to get a reply, nothing for 4 days. i called the store stayed 45 min on wait and i got to talk to someone after. They asked me to split open the fuselage and take a photo of the motor which i did the same day and not even an hour after and send it to them. after one week i chat with one of the clerks and he asks me if i sent the photos as requested ( ironic ha) so they said ok we will ship another motor the next day. But the funny part is i agreed with the clerk that they will send the esc and the motor together and i have all the chats saved. after 20 days i recieve the package, it has a motor in it but the brushed one. so i contacted them again and i told them i had ordered brushless one and u sent me a brushed one. and i pointed out that the esc was not sent, they said no esc replacement was mentioned, and i sent them the chat they said it was a mistake on our clerk's name (His name is BRAD hes supposed to be a supervisor).anywho after emails for and back i recieve an email (11th of may 2010) from banana hobby saying that my new motor will be shipped the same day or next day. Today which is the 25th of may and still there is no progress on the part, so i contacted them they said if i didnt get the motor by the 12th of june then they will send me one. so my surfer is sitting there for 2 months now and plus they asked me to open the fuselage. They dont care about customer support and they dont compensate for any mistakes done on their part. if anyone needs more details, pm me.
Pete if you read this just dont say if we have technical issues to email you coz u never responded to a single email i sent you
tottio is offline Find More Posts by tottio
Old May 26, 2010, 11:53 AM
Heartxplant
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Jun 2009
1 Posts
Avoid bananahobby!!!!!!!!!

This is, by far, the worst company out there. I registered a complaint with the Orange Cty BBB. Get the word out, avoid, avoid, avoid.

They sell garbage, they DO NOT back up their products (it's really not their products. When you can get through to them via phone, live chat or email (good luck getting them to answer), their responses are poor, ill conceived, and down right WRONG!

AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

My Bank is doing a chargeback of the item. They didn't want the jet back, I see why.
heartxplant is offline Find More Posts by heartxplant
Last edited by heartxplant; May 27, 2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old Nov 02, 2010, 11:29 PM
Joined Jul 2010
9 Posts
Customer service

Your not the only one. I have been trying to get $2.00 worth of replacement parts for an SU-47 ten weeks. Parts that were missing and broken out of the box. I have offered to pay for them and still no reply.

Another local pilot bought one of their Cessna plane packages with the radio and out of the box the flaps and ailerons did not work. He contacted them and they told him to take it to the local hobby shop and maybe they could help him. He had to go out and buy a new Futaba radio and receiver to get his plane flying.
mdhgc1967 is offline Find More Posts by mdhgc1967
Old Nov 03, 2010, 08:42 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
Quote from your first ever post (that would be 4 posts ago)

"My 14 year old son received a SU-47 from a family member as a birthday gift. We don't know where he purchased it other then it was a hobby shop".

So someone bought this plane for your son from a hobby shop and it's BH's problem.... why was that again?
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Last edited by KCV6; Nov 03, 2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old Nov 03, 2010, 04:26 PM
United Kingdom, England, Redcar
Joined Jan 2006
3,268 Posts
This is just an accident waiting to happen
scousethief is offline Find More Posts by scousethief