HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 09, 2001, 10:11 PM
San Diego, CA. USA
Joined Nov 2000
585 Posts
Zagi-Flash5x-EPA have to be same for aileron and elevators

Is it necessary to have all the ailerons EPA (left and right) and the elevator EPA (up and down) all at the same value. ie. Aileron rt 70, left 70, elevator up 70, down 70. Or is there a way to monkey around to get differential (do I want differential?) without screwing things up? On my first Zagi I was pretty confused so put them all at the same and it worked. Our instructor concurred. But I don't see why this has to be so? Now on my second Zagi I'm wondering and still don't get it.

??
Balin is offline Find More Posts by Balin
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2001, 06:24 PM
Profiled Interfraction
Tacoma,WA USA
Joined Jun 2001
3,958 Posts
Do what you want, after all, its your stuff.

Nice thing about the 'flash 5' is you can reset it to the factory defaults and start all over.

And if you find something that works real good for you, share it.
William A is online now Find More Posts by William A
Old Sep 10, 2001, 08:04 PM
Rehab is for quitters
West Middlesex, PA, US
Joined Jun 2001
4,853 Posts
I have a Hitec flash 5. However, don't have a zagi yet. But what I would do is to tone down your rates ie servo travel speed. That way the plane isn't so twitchy if your a little heavy on the sticks.

Dave...
LuckyArmpit is offline Find More Posts by LuckyArmpit