SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by zip1385, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 26, 2008, 07:27 PM
Plano, TX
Joined Jul 2008
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
FS/FT: Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 (EB-4) Nitro 1/8 scale Traxxas

The buggy comes with a TTR PRO 21R racing engine and upgraded engine mounts. The stock mounts are also included. The engine is not mounted. You will need to mount it yourself. The engine still has great compression and the pull start system works perfectly. The engine always starts from the 2nd or 3rd pull. I have upgraded the fuel tank with one that will not leak like the stock S3 tank does. The buggy comes with a JR Racing servo for the throttle/break and a high torque steering servo from a Baja 1/5 scale rc buggy for the ultimate in performance and control. This buggy is used, but has been very well taken care of with many new parts. The buggy comes with a brand new Traxxas transmitter and receiver with matching 27mhz crystals. You also get an extra set of wheels and tires for free! The buggy has everything ready for it to run. The pictures below are of the actual buggy and accessories. Also included is a brand new unpainted JConcepts body which will be included free of charge ($25 value). If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Note: The steering servo on this S3 is the throttle servo I removed from my Baja.

Below are pictures of the brand new unpainted JConcepts body.

Price is $215 + $20 shipping within the USA. Internaional shipping is extra. I accept Paypal and Money Order.

I am willing to trade for a boat (any), heli (electric), or large scale RC car (1/4, 1/5, 1/6).

I have a bunch of feedback on ebay, heatware, and other forums so please let me know and I will provide reference.

Thanks,
Alex
zip1385 is offline Find More Posts by zip1385
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 27, 2008, 09:24 PM
Plano, TX
Joined Jul 2008
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Traded for a Heli
zip1385 is offline Find More Posts by zip1385
Closed Thread