SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by TSHARK, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 22, 2008, 12:26 PM
Auburn, AL
Joined Jun 2005
75 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Sold
Yellow Aircraft F-18 Built But Not Finished

I have a yellow F-18 that needs a home. All the hard work is done she just needs to be finished. the wings rudders and stabs are all built, sheet, glassed, primed, and sanded. Needs panel lines put on or not and to be painted. Gear is installed, air lines need to be run. All mounts for servos are in. All rods are in for the rudders and stabs. Needs about a good long weekend or so to get her finished. She comes with two sets of hatches. One set has the lock pins installed one does not. Cockpit and pilot are included. Comes with both the glow df set up and the turbine pipe. Also has the gear and brake valve. This could easily be set up for glow, edf, or turbine at this stage. Asking only $1200 shipped.
TSHARK is offline Find More Posts by TSHARK
Last edited by TSHARK; Jul 24, 2008 at 01:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 25, 2008, 03:47 AM
Joined Jul 2008
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I will take it. How would you like payment?
You can contact me via Email @ andy@woerner.net or by phone @ 619-258-2537.

Thanks,
Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSHARK
I have a yellow F-18 that needs a home. All the hard work is done she just needs to be finished. the wings rudders and stabs are all built, sheet, glassed, primed, and sanded. Needs panel lines put on or not and to be painted. Gear is installed, air lines need to be run. All mounts for servos are in. All rods are in for the rudders and stabs. Needs about a good long weekend or so to get her finished. She comes with two sets of hatches. One set has the lock pins installed one does not. Cockpit and pilot are included. Comes with both the glow df set up and the turbine pipe. Also has the gear and brake valve. This could easily be set up for glow, edf, or turbine at this stage. Asking only $1200 shipped.
awoerner is offline Find More Posts by awoerner
Closed Thread