HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by SPasierb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 21, 2008, 06:53 PM
No substitute for aspect ratio
Norwalk, CT aka the Nutmeg State -- I just can't seem to find any %$#@! nutmeg here?
Joined Nov 2003
2,250 Posts
Gallery
Warbirds Over Delaware -- best of the rest

Basta! Enough! Amazing what one can do with an 8GB card and 8 points of IQ. Here are a few final (no really, final) shots to share.

I appreciate the comments and feedback the other posts have received. I enjoy writing about airplanes for Fly RC, but a picture truly is worth a thousand words. This was the first time I really focused (no pun!) on photography beyond a few personal snaps of planes I would one day like to model.

That's all until the next event!

-- Steve
SPasierb is online now Find More Posts by SPasierb
Last edited by SPasierb; Jul 22, 2008 at 05:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 21, 2008, 09:46 PM
We create difference!
China
Joined Dec 2007
62 Posts
I love the first photo of Zero most. It's really great! it seems that he just came back from battle field. a little bit frazzled,Yeah....
henry.liu is offline Find More Posts by henry.liu