HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 17, 2008, 03:45 AM
TP 1.21 Gigawatt Needed
Hendersonville, NC
Joined Jul 2005
1,103 Posts
Idea
Would be nice if you could sort by size!

I always find it difficult looking for LIPO's on your site. Would be nice if there was another tab where I can click by size range, then see there C rating.
Same for Motors and Servos. Would like to just see what 7-9 gram servos you have on one page.

Anyway I gotto go figure out what I'm going order. Love the Prices.
Thanks!
MikeBiv is offline Find More Posts by MikeBiv
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2008, 05:58 AM
I buy, I fly, I buy....
United States, OH, Toledo
Joined Feb 2008
1,969 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBiv
I always find it difficult looking for LIPO's on your site. Would be nice if there was another tab where I can click by size range, then see there C rating.
Same for Motors and Servos. Would like to just see what 7-9 gram servos you have on one page.

Anyway I gotto go figure out what I'm going order. Love the Prices.
Thanks!

I'll second that! I would love to see the lipos searchable by cell count, mah and c-rating.
Wingwrecker is offline Find More Posts by Wingwrecker
Old Jul 17, 2008, 09:53 AM
Guz
Gutless wonder
Tempe, AZ
Joined Dec 2005
3,139 Posts
Sorting servo's by their data (weight, torque, dimensions) would be nice too!
Guz is offline Find More Posts by Guz
Old Jul 17, 2008, 10:35 AM
USA, CA, Oxnard
Joined Mar 2006
827 Posts
I thought there used to be a link on the web site to give HC (HK) suggestions, but I couldn't find it when I looked. Anyway, I will second the idea of sorting the batteries by physical characteristics, and I have two other suggestions as well:
1. Provide an option to display only IN STOCK items.
2. Limit the LIPO section to Lipos only. Make a separate category for the chargers, monotors, and other accessories that are now lumped together with the batteries.
Chatenever is offline Find More Posts by Chatenever
Old Jul 17, 2008, 01:08 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2007
498 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatenever
I thought there used to be a link on the web site to give HC (HK) suggestions, but I couldn't find it when I looked. Anyway, I will second the idea of sorting the batteries by physical characteristics, and I have two other suggestions as well:
1. Provide an option to display only IN STOCK items.
2. Limit the LIPO section to Lipos only. Make a separate category for the chargers, monotors, and other accessories that are now lumped together with the batteries.
If you use the "list" view you can sort by stock status.
I don't think that works for capacity however but a search for "5000mah" for instance would shorten the list for you.
HTH
Ghost
ghostofpf1 is offline Find More Posts by ghostofpf1
Old Jul 17, 2008, 08:27 PM
USA, CA, Oxnard
Joined Mar 2006
827 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofpf1
If you use the "list" view you can sort by stock status.
I don't think that works for capacity however but a search for "5000mah" for instance would shorten the list for you.
HTH
Ghost
That's pretty cool! I didn't know you could do that. But the result you get is then all jumbled among battery sizes, voltages, accessories, etc. Probably not that useful, as its easier to muddle through their standard view.
Chatenever is offline Find More Posts by Chatenever
Old Jul 21, 2008, 08:05 AM
Crash Master
Indianapolis, IN
Joined Sep 2001
16,632 Posts
Yes, it'd be nice if you could sort several categories, such as motors, wheels, and servos, as well. Even sorting by shipping weight would be better than nothing
Gene Bond is offline Find More Posts by Gene Bond