Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by zip1385, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 04, 2008, 03:12 PM
Plano, TX
Joined Jul 2008
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 (EB-4) Nitro 1/8 scale (RTR)

The buggy comes with a TTR PRO 21R racing engine and upgraded engine mounts. The stock mounts are also included. The engine is not mounted. You will need to mount it yourself. The engine still has great compression and the pull start system works perfectly. The engine always starts from the 2nd or 3rd pull. I have upgraded the fuel tank with one that will not leak like the stock S3 tank does. The buggy comes with a JR Racing servo for the throttle/break and a high torque steering servo from a Baja 1/5 scale rc buggy for the ultimate in performance and control. This buggy is used, but has been very well taken care of with many new parts. The buggy comes with a brand new Traxxas transmitter and receiver with matching 27mhz crystals. You also get an extra set of wheels and tires for free! The buggy has everything ready for it to run. The pictures below are of the actual buggy and accessories. Also included is a brand new unpainted JConcepts body which will be included free of charge ($25 value). If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Note: The steering servo on this S3 is the throttle servo I removed from my Baja.

Below are pictures of the brand new unpainted JConcepts body.

Will do $225 shipped within the USA (international shipping is extra) for the whole thing or willing to part out the buggy into:

*motor, motor mounts, carb, and exhaust
*transmitter/receiver with servos
*rolling eb4 with motor mounts and extra tires

I have a bunch of feedback on ebay, heatware, and other forums so please let me know and I will provide reference.

Thanks,
Alex
zip1385 is offline Find More Posts by zip1385
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2008, 07:20 AM
Holy crap, I'm new!
Baton Rouge, LA
Joined Aug 2007
1 Posts
Ok, so, uhm...
I'm brand new at this game.
Novice doesn't even begin to describe me. I had a decent rig years ago as a kid and would like to get back into it, but... is this too much car for me?

How much to have you mount the motor before I buy it?
Please respond to mlindsey @ gmail . com
The Real Matt is offline Find More Posts by The Real Matt
Old Jul 08, 2008, 10:10 AM
Plano, TX
Joined Jul 2008
9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Matt
Ok, so, uhm...
I'm brand new at this game.
Novice doesn't even begin to describe me. I had a decent rig years ago as a kid and would like to get back into it, but... is this too much car for me?

How much to have you mount the motor before I buy it?
Please respond to mlindsey @ gmail . com
I think this is a great buggy for starters. It is very easy to handle and control. When I started out I wish I had something like this. Mine had far less control!

Either way I sent you an email.

Thanks,
Alex
Old Jul 14, 2008, 12:44 AM
Plano, TX
Joined Jul 2008
9 Posts
Pending trade for a large scale. I will post a new add if this deal falls through.

Thanks,
Alex
Closed Thread