SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by tyhodge07, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 04, 2008, 05:54 AM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale
Sweet MLST2 RTR with Aluminum

What your looking at here is a Mini-Lst 2. This truck has sway bars that I have added. Hasn't been ran much at all, does have some minor scratches on the bottom (like 4) and a few on the body, not cracks or anything, nothing is missing on the truck at all. Has the losi batt back and slow charger, I have polished the motors, so their both shiny. I have also just added (only ran 1 time after these have been installed) aluminum lower a-arms on front and rear and also front steering arms.

x2 Lower Arms:
http://www.dynamiterc.com/Products/D...rodID=DYN8251B

X1 Steering Arms:
http://www.losipartshouse.com/servle...ln-MLST/Detail

Also have an extra wheel and 1 extra tire. And also the stock parts that came off and I think a couple extra parts. There are green springs in front and rear. I'm wanting the money only for right now, so I'll pass on trade offers. Wanting $230 + 15 shipping which is a pretty good deal on an almost new looking truck, I believe I have the manual and also have the adapter for the battery to charge with your peak charger which is nip. The truck also has the DSM setup (RX/TX) which doesnt require any crystal's and has a ton of different FREQ, I also have the bind plug for the receiver. Basically everything is there if you bought one new ($199.99 http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...rodID=LOSB0217) plus the added things listed that looks brand new still and used 1 time.

I also have 3 more NIP servo's I can throw in for $30.00 bucks more. (less than half the price compared to 20+ a piece)
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...rodID=LOSB0815

also i got a Hacker E-30-16L brushless motor on the way which is new unused and still in the package i can add for an additional $30.00.

I will let everything listed above, RTR Mlst2, Servo's, BL motor all go for $285 shipped.

Remember everything listed is either new and unused or used like new condition. pretty good deal on all of this.

Need more pics, just post and ask, leave an email and I'll send away!
tyhodge07 is offline Find More Posts by tyhodge07
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2008, 02:53 PM
Registered Beginner
detroit, mi
Joined Mar 2008
33 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
trade for my tmaxx 2.5?
gerk2k is online now Find More Posts by gerk2k
Old Jul 04, 2008, 07:32 PM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerk2k
trade for my tmaxx 2.5?
im trying to get my license back, came back from vacation and the place was hit by lightening and than found out my license were suspended from an unpaid ticket. id really like to sell, since i dont have any extra cash right now to even ship this stuff out, lol. but post up some pics still.. since before i found all this out i was trying to get ahold of a tmaxx
Old Jul 05, 2008, 06:24 PM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
Give this sweet and tough rc a new home! You wont be disappointed
Old Jul 05, 2008, 07:47 PM
United States, PA, Monroeville
Joined Aug 2007
69 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyhodge07
Give this sweet and tough rc a new home! You wont be disappointed

I would have, if i didnt just bring a MLST2 home from the LHS the day you posted this. LOL Oh well.
GOOBERSEPTEMBER is offline Find More Posts by GOOBERSEPTEMBER
Old Jul 06, 2008, 01:23 PM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOBERSEPTEMBER
I would have, if i didnt just bring a MLST2 home from the LHS the day you posted this. LOL Oh well.
lol, i happen to do that sometimes when im lookin for an rc. lately ill spend a couple days searching, than if i dont find a deal ill buy one new.
Old Jul 06, 2008, 10:56 PM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
heres pics of everything that comes with it besides the motor (hasnt arrived just yet) And ofcourse if you dont buy it as a package deal, the little odds and ends go with the truck, like the wheel nuts, washers, little screws, etc.

Old Jul 07, 2008, 05:06 PM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
bump before work. need it gone
Old Jul 09, 2008, 10:55 PM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
need this gone! come on, i know someone wants a sweet clean rtr truck
Old Jul 10, 2008, 10:57 PM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
need it sold, MLST2 RTR plus the aluminum parts 230 shipped
Old Jul 11, 2008, 09:43 PM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
bump. anyone?
Old Jul 12, 2008, 04:50 AM
Micro Master ;)
franklin, in
Joined Jan 2008
86 Posts
really need the $$$, but throw some trade offers at me, id like to get a rtr nice condition tmaxx 2.5 but throw some offers at me.
Closed Thread