Give me your opinion......

What do you all think of 9/11?
Fox Rider 4 is offline Find More Posts by Fox Rider 4
Old Jul 03, 2008, 11:21 PM
Darn trees!!!
Atlanta, Georgia
Joined Mar 2008
427 Posts
It was a serious bummer. Should have never happened.
Fairmont is offline Find More Posts by Fairmont
Old Jul 03, 2008, 11:49 PM
new pic, same plane....
Dayton MN
Joined Jan 2008
1,055 Posts
It was 18 days before my birthday so it was a real bummer. It was also a week before my friends birthday. For some reason she just mentioned that in an email. She has been known to say random things although she says they aren't random but that she hears something about the thing and comments on it a while later after thinking about it. This was a very bad happenning and never should have been.
sketchanderase is offline Find More Posts by sketchanderase
Old Jul 03, 2008, 11:58 PM
Motorsports for Life!
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Joined Jun 2008
535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchanderase
It was 18 days before my birthday so it was a real bummer. It was also a week before my friends birthday. For some reason she just mentioned that in an email. She has been known to say random things although she says they aren't random but that she hears something about the thing and comments on it a while later after thinking about it. This was a very bad happenning and never should have been.
Some people say it was a way to blame it all on the Iranians as an excuse to start the Iraq war. I say different. Btw....Sorry about the birthday issues. I know the feeling.
Old Jul 04, 2008, 12:09 AM
new pic, same plane....
Dayton MN
Joined Jan 2008
1,055 Posts
Well it is not quite as bad of timing as the 35w bridge collapse within the HOUR that my sister was born. She wasn't born in that hour but she was born like 13 minutes after the time of the collapse, only she was born 15 years ago.
sketchanderase is offline Find More Posts by sketchanderase
Old Jul 04, 2008, 11:14 AM
Motorsports for Life!
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Joined Jun 2008
535 Posts
I think 9/11 is fake
Old Jul 04, 2008, 03:40 PM
Joined Jun 2006
284 Posts
Id like to know where the 100's of millions of dollars worth of gold bars in the safes in the bottom of the toweres ended up....
Flying freak is offline Find More Posts by Flying freak
Old Jul 04, 2008, 04:25 PM
Motorsports for Life!
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Joined Jun 2008
535 Posts
I'd like to know how the bombs were planted inside without any1 seeing them
Old Jul 04, 2008, 09:36 PM
Enjoy Life B4U Die!
United States, GA, Powder Springs
Joined Dec 1999
4,271 Posts
HOW DID WORLD TRADE CENTER 7 FALL? (4 min 18 sec)

The laws of physics cannot be altered. Bldg 7 fell at freefall speed into it's own footprint after receiving only minor damage. If Bldg 7 was pre-planned, then what else that occurred that day that was also pre-planned?

9/11 was either "the government made it happen" or less likely, "the government let it happen" - simple as that.
Buzz_Man is offline Find More Posts by Buzz_Man
Old Jul 04, 2008, 09:47 PM
Motorsports for Life!
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Joined Jun 2008
535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2_nedORjw

9/11 was either "the government made it happen" or less likely, "the government let it happen" - simple as that.
I'm pretty sure it was the govt. made it happen as an excuse to start war.
Old Jul 04, 2008, 10:42 PM
Enjoy Life B4U Die!
United States, GA, Powder Springs
Joined Dec 1999
4,271 Posts
Quote:
made it happen as an excuse to start war.
Why start the war? Who could possibly benefit from the billions of dollars spent each week in Iraq chasing WMD's that never existed?

Um . . . let's see . . . the weapons manufacturers? DING - DING - DING - DING - DING ! ! ! ! ! !
Buzz_Man is offline Find More Posts by Buzz_Man
Old Jul 05, 2008, 10:07 AM
Motorsports for Life!
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Joined Jun 2008
535 Posts
If you watch the plane go into the building, it seems logical for the top of the building would come down like a bomb effect. But the bottom shouldn't collapse like that. it was a set-up
Old Jul 05, 2008, 05:17 PM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Dec 2005
1,038 Posts
I think I'm tired of all of the "9/11 was setup/planned/executed by the Govt as an excuse to start the war" BS conspiracy threads.....every snippet of "evidence" you yobbos come up with has been proven false....get a life!
Twizter68 is offline Find More Posts by Twizter68
Old Jul 05, 2008, 08:46 PM
Permanently Banned
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Dec 2002
64 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizter68
I think I'm tired of all of the "9/11 was setup/planned/executed by the Govt as an excuse to start the war" BS conspiracy threads.....every snippet of "evidence" you yobbos come up with has been proven false....get a life!
If you are tired, all you have to do is stay away from the thread(s). Why should it bother you what others have to say about it, complete with evidences? Has belief in 9/11 become a religion that every person wanting to look into it should be labelled a troll and awarded points?
iwannarc is offline Find More Posts by iwannarc
Old Jul 05, 2008, 09:03 PM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Dec 2005
1,038 Posts
Shiraz, according to you, no Muslim has ever committed any violent act against anyone.....yet ALL of the evidence supports the conclusion that a group of Islamic Terrorists committed the heinous acts of Sept. 11th....but you know what? I will take your advice, and leave you and the other kiddies to your meandering, pandering theories.
Twizter68 is offline Find More Posts by Twizter68
Closed Thread