SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2008, 11:20 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Thanks cynjon. Nope, havent flown it yet. BUT, Im OFF of work today!!! Yes, we get a day "off" every 14 days. The winds are very light (for now anyway) and Im going out to get a flight in. We'll see if I get in trouble or not! Now, I just have to find someone to video it and take some pictures. Hope all goes well.

wish me luck.

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2008, 09:28 AM
RIP Bryce Russell Love U!
United States, AL, Headland
Joined Jun 2005
312 Posts
Wow, you are going to actually take a day off?! Are you sick or something? I bet you still did some kind of work. Soooooo how was the flying? Don't leave us all just hanging!
kmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by kmopar69
Old Jul 09, 2008, 02:26 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
lol, yes dear, you know me too well. However, the flying was great. The little fun jet did just fine on the 2S and the Neu 1112 1Y motor. I would estimate 80-90 level. Fun little plane! hence the name I guess. Dave from Little Birdz even got a turn on the sticks. Yeah, he is here in Bagram too. Niether of us have flown in months, so it was great getting something in the air again. The fun jet survived, so we musta done ok!

As for me taking a day off.... well, ok, not really. I spent a few hours working on a building Im doing for the Chaplain. 2 story this time. with an outside deck on tope and bay windows. Gotta love it. I'll post pics of it shortly.

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
Old Jul 11, 2008, 04:47 PM
Retired USAF
USA, SD, Piedmont
Joined Jul 2005
2,910 Posts
Glad to hear that the FunJet worked out...It really is a lot of fun to fly--probably one of the best "grab-n-go" setups out there. Fits great in a trunk, too. I'm sure you'll get much more enjoyment out of it in the future as well.

The chaplain's building looks great, you guys do good work. I'd post a couple pics of some of the "special projects" that I've worked on while deployed, but it's probably best if no one can prove who built it...

Stay safe!
cynjon is offline Find More Posts by cynjon