HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Splix, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 01:43 PM
Bitten by the scale bug
Fishers, IN
Joined Jun 2008
326 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
Wanted
Want to Trade: New Gaui 200 canopy for old Gaui 200 canopy

I have a brand new in box, never flown red and white fiberglass Gaui 200 canopy. I want the previous version white and brownish gold fiberglass canopy. Even trade, no money. The new one is worth more than the old one but I dont care.

I have this one:

I want this one:
Splix is offline Find More Posts by Splix
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 28, 2008, 01:07 PM
Irvine, CA
Joined Apr 2003
1,346 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splix
I have a brand new in box, never flown red and white fiberglass Gaui 200 canopy. I want the previous version white and brownish gold fiberglass canopy. Even trade, no money. The new one is worth more than the old one but I dont care.

I have this one:

I want this one:
Splix,

I have one in perfect condition - bought the new one and switched right off the bat. Where are you located? I'm in SoCal. If you want it, you can have it.

hk
hyperknight is offline Find More Posts by hyperknight
Closed Thread