HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Etonic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 24, 2003, 08:37 PM
United States, VA, Chesterfield
Joined Jul 2002
224 Posts
Trader Rating: 147
WTB: Landing gear plastic wing inserts and gear wire for GWS P51D or Zero

Hi Guys,

I picked up a used zero w/o any gear (belly lander). I wanted to put the gear on her. You see, the ground is so hard right now I would be able to fly her til May!

Anyway, I'm looking for the plastic wing inserts and wire only- I have some wheels. I could use the P-51 OR zero hardware (actually the p-51 inserts are beefier) Anybody want to get rid of theirs inexpensively! I know alot of people don't use gear.

Please let me know by PM or Email - etonic@cox.net

Thanks,
Mark
Etonic is offline Find More Posts by Etonic
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2003, 12:23 AM
www.electricsquadron.com
Fullerton, California, United States
Joined Aug 2002
155 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I have a brand new unused set of the inserts, but not the wires. You could bend some yourself though. You are more than welcome to have them for nothing if you want. Just send me your address and I will send em to you on monday.

msikes@electricsquadron.com
msikes is offline Find More Posts by msikes
Closed Thread