SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 15, 2008, 07:51 AM
United States, VA, Yorktown
Joined Sep 2005
365 Posts
Discussion
4 Wing Crow, how to program flaps to a slider on the 9C

Hello y'all,

I am trying to fine tune my ultra stick 'crow' and would like to not only be able to just hit a switch and have 'crow' activated, but to also be able to use a Vr slide to just lower flaps.

-- Percentages have been made for easy mental math --

Currently I have figured out how to program all four wing control surfaces to follow each other in normal flight (ailerons 100% deflection and flaps following at 50% deflection) with Crow linked to switch H.

Is there a way to also program just the flap down deflection to be controlled with a Vr switch not activating 'Crow'.

Thanks in advance
Howemd is offline Find More Posts by Howemd
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2008, 10:49 AM
Bonney Lake, WA
Joined Jan 2002
788 Posts
Hey Howemd, try a pmix Vr - Flap channel (whatever channel that is, I think it's 6?). Set the mix to switch H for when you are in the normal flight switch position, that way it won't interfere with your crow mixing. Let us know how that goes.
flyfalcons is offline Find More Posts by flyfalcons