HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Neogenesis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 01:30 PM
Joined May 2005
97 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
ArtAttack Snowmobile Kit - pics added!!!

Hey all,

I've got a ArtAttack R/C Snowmobile kit that I purchased last fall and no longer want. I purchased it thinking it's something I wanted to play with...and never finished the project. It's about 90% built with just the little stuff to finish up. I've got the box and all the parts along with instructions.

I don't have pics at the moment, "I'm at work" but will post them tonight.

They sell for $290 new....I'm letting this one go for $200...or am willing to trade for electric trucks only + cash if its needed. My kids have taken a interest to my hobby and I need another truck so that we can all have one. :-> Looking for a E-Maxx, Stampede, that sort of truck...more along the monster side, not stadium. The only nitro truck I would even consider would be a Revo.

If your making a offer for a trade, please email pics to wolkes@findlay.edu....I will not do a trade without seeing the product first.

I also will not ship first. I do however have great ratings on Rcuniverse "same username as here", and have great ratings on Ebay.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks,

Scott

edit: Would also trade for a Traxxas VXL brushless system.

Neogenesis is offline Find More Posts by Neogenesis
Last edited by Neogenesis; Jun 12, 2008 at 08:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 11, 2008, 08:37 PM
NH
Joined Sep 2006
20 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Is this nitro or electric?
NHFAP is offline Find More Posts by NHFAP
Old Jun 11, 2008, 08:41 PM
United States, PA, Monroeville
Joined Aug 2007
69 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
I am pretty sure that this kit comes with an option for both. Dont quote me, but the one i looked at did,
GOOBERSEPTEMBER is offline Find More Posts by GOOBERSEPTEMBER
Old Jun 11, 2008, 10:00 PM
Joined May 2005
97 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
This is a nitro kit, but you can purchase what they call their electric transmission for it. It's not transmission as in shifting gears, but it sets gearing and transfers the output to the other side of the sled.

If you have any other questions, just ask.

Thanks,

Scott
Neogenesis is offline Find More Posts by Neogenesis
Closed Thread