SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 16, 2008, 09:28 AM
HB cali
Joined Apr 2006
4,025 Posts
Pss

new DS plane, John, Alan and I have led Sled war birds and are going to "Slow Speed/<200, much less in my case" Ds them when Weldon wakes up from its nap. Here is mine, PSS P40, it's ready to go. The lower pictures are for an artist friend of mine thaat will paint the teeth for me. Alans and Johns are ready as of yesterday so this should be interesting. I've added a new typ of plane on RC Speeds, so please post your PSS/DS speeds...
daboz is offline Find More Posts by daboz
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2008, 10:10 AM
Carlsbad, CA
Joined Sep 2004
4,556 Posts
Nice P-40.

Just signed up to RC Speeds. I got to get cracking on the P-80 rebuild.
rockbus is offline Find More Posts by rockbus
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 16, 2008, 02:58 PM
Joined Apr 2007
584 Posts
Hey daboz. How sweet it is DSing PSS. That thing is going to be sweet!

We don't have the wind here in San Diego County to DS Lead Sled level PSS's, but I just got a used Patton P51 foamy, and it is so cool to do curciuts with. My other buddy, James has a similar plane and it looks like WWII chasing each other around the backside. They handle so well. Really fun for DS'ing.

Can't wait to see pics and vids when you get'er done.

Chris
quadshot is offline Find More Posts by quadshot
Old Jul 18, 2008, 10:02 PM
Aerobatics!
United States, CA, Big Bear Lake
Joined Nov 2007
2,487 Posts
Blah
JGAF is offline Find More Posts by JGAF
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by JGAF; Jul 21, 2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2008, 10:33 PM
San Diego
Joined Mar 2003
2,305 Posts
Did I miss something?
Ward Hagaman is online now Find More Posts by Ward Hagaman
Old Jul 19, 2008, 12:22 AM
Original Jackass
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Feb 2008
1,934 Posts
Yeah... what happened?

Alex
So confused...
Alex May is offline Find More Posts by Alex May
Old Jul 19, 2008, 12:35 AM
Launching!
Chula Vista, CA
Joined Jul 2006
1,425 Posts
What the Heck?
dc812 is online now Find More Posts by dc812
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by dc812; Jul 21, 2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old Jul 19, 2008, 01:01 AM
HB cali
Joined Apr 2006
4,025 Posts
hugh? Not this Chris...

Old Jul 19, 2008, 01:09 AM
quadshot
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Flatulence). It is temporarily hidden while quadshot edits it.
Old Jul 19, 2008, 01:22 AM
Joined Apr 2007
584 Posts
Ok, I have to follow up because I know you all are wonder about this new DS spot. It's about the same drive as Poway, but much, much better! No gate either. Out of respect to Mark, Ray and James, I'm not going to disclose it until they give the ok. So don't ask, because I am not going to tell. We will let you all know soon enough. Keep practicing at Poway, it will come in handy at the new spot (you do not want to loose you plane on the backside of this hill and try and retrieve it at the bottom, believe me).

Patience is a virtue,
Chris
Old Jul 19, 2008, 01:26 PM
Aerobatics!
United States, CA, Big Bear Lake
Joined Nov 2007
2,487 Posts
Quote:
Sorry everyone for Jitters temper tantrum (sp) (16 year old kid). We found a new DS site and was trying to keep it quite for a couple weekends (that's why you haven't heard from me much on the thread).
Hardly a temper tantrum, if anything you were the person who over reacted.
Quote:
He came out with someone else that we invited to join us last weekend, we all had fun flying together. He posted a couple picks and a post of the day, which I PM'ed him the following:
This is a lie. I private messaged you about the new stuff, because I contacted Ray and was asking about it's availability, and if he can contribute to the thread regarding putting designs on the stuff. I never posted pictures and I never said anything about the spot's location. I still haven't, and I don't plan on doing so.

Quote:
"Hey, we are still trying to keep the spot low key, so if you don't mind, lets keep the pics and post hidden until Mark, Ray, and James start publicly talking about it. It was great up there with everyone on Sunday, but with that many cars and planes it was getting a bit crazy then when there are only 3 or 4 guys flying. At least maybe we can get one more weekend before it starts getting out of control."
Yeah, I don't know dude, I think you're trying a little bit too hard to make yourself out to be the good guy. How about you post the rest of the messages you sent me, rather than just little snippets?

Quote:
He pm'ed me back with a teenage attitude, which I did not appreciate, and we have been pm'ing back and forth which has been getting out of hand. I actually, pm'ed him yesterday from work asking to call a truce, and apologized for my end of the mud slinging, but it obviously did not go through, and it is not in my sent folder. I have had that happen before with RCGroups. So whatever.
I didn't PM you with a teenage attitude, I pmed you because I knew what I was talking about. I can also provide any proof necessary, because, like I said, I saved all of the pms sent back and forth.

Quote:
I had posted his ds speed on post #1 under the undisclosed location section, but I removed it when he was not respecting my request. That is what he is talking about, along with bits and pieces of our PM bantering. Now he is trying to bring the thing public on my thread like the high school kid that he is. I'm not going to play that game.
I didn't make this public, you did. You could have left me on the list, there wasn't any reason for you to take it off. It wasn't an illegitimate speed, in fact, I even pointed out in an earlier post that I went 61 mph, not 64.

You're right, bits and pieces of our pm bantering, I don't think you want me to post all of it, do you?

Anyway, I really don't think you have the right to say that I'm the one acting like a highschool kid, when you were the one gossiping about me- or maybe making up things that people said because you were losing an argument. Even if the things you said your friends said were true, that doesn't really make you a good friend in the first place to use their words as a weapon.

Quote:
Those that know me know my character, give me a call if you need anymore info. You've got my number. If he keeps it up I will have him banned from this thread.
Have me banned from this thread, please. Obviously I'm just a nuisance who for some reason unknown to you felt it necessary to throw a "temper tantrum" in your thread.

Quote:
Sorry everyone for all this. Now lets get back to what Amateur DS Junkies is all about - Having fun DSing.

Anyway, Chris, I appreciate your attempt at playing nice at the swap meet today, though apparently it was all balogna after reading your two previous posts?

All I really want is to have my Speed put back in to the thread, since I haven't done anything to deserve it's removal.

Justin
JGAF is offline Find More Posts by JGAF
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 19, 2008, 10:52 PM
Santa Rosa,CA
Joined May 2007
80 Posts
Great DS'ing today with Chris and the other two guys...I forgot your names my bad...

Seem like there is some flak going on between Chris and Justin....and I have no idears what is goin on....I know how Chris is and I don't think I met Justin yet..

Bye for now

Dave
radioglitch is offline Find More Posts by radioglitch
Last edited by radioglitch; Jul 20, 2008 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Its under lock and key ;-)
Old Jul 20, 2008, 11:04 AM
HB cali
Joined Apr 2006
4,025 Posts
this used to be a cool thread!

Old Jul 20, 2008, 11:06 AM
Joined Apr 2007
584 Posts
Justin, please stop. Geez. My post above was before I saw you at Oran's. I apologized to you directly, and I though we agreed to disagree, and called a truce.

Just let it go. Thats how us men deal with these things. Usually, it turns into a better friendship. So that is what I am offering you. You can accept that or not, But I'm not going to allow my thread to be hijacked by you over this.

You can accept my apology or not. If not no big deal, you can start your own DSing thread and make your own friends. This is my thread and my friends, The choice is yours.

Chris
Old Jul 20, 2008, 11:06 AM
HB cali
Joined Apr 2006
4,025 Posts
why don't you post your DS speeds, picturs, pilots and your location to Johns Thread and those speeds will ALL be posted to RCSPeeds.

You don't have to post directions to your hill either.

Chris
Last edited by daboz; Jul 20, 2008 at 12:36 PM.