HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by revofreak, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 10, 2008, 08:00 PM
Morgantown, WV
Joined Mar 2007
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
Gmade Stealth Super class Crawler!! Need to trade for 5B

Alright, I have a Gmade Stealth I would preferably like to trade for a HPI Baja 5B. (I would only like to trade)

Here is what it is/has.

Electronics:
Duratrax Sprint ESC(this is a great ESC and has worked really well for me)
Dual Integy 75T Lathe motors,
Custom IB1400 RX Hump pack mounted on the front axle for weight distribution.

Shocks:
Traxxas Big Bore, front plastic, rear aluminum.

Servo:
Hitec HS-985MG

Battery:
2400Mah. NiMh 6cell

And some tech:
If you didn't know the Stealth has Clod type axles and are really well made. I have locked the diffs with 5min epoxy(it works great, I have yet to have one fail on me). The axles have been clocked so hanging up on the motors is less likely. I have added "Duct Putty" to the inside of the rims for weight(16oz per axle to be exact). The upper links have been moved to adapt it to proper geometry and make it work properly.
Its set up for front axle steering but with another servo it could be 4WS very easily.

It would need a radio receiver and solder a Deans connector on the battery if you want to run that battery. Other then that its ready to go!!

It really hasn't been used very much, I would say maybe 4-5 times?
Ok now enough with the boring stuff, here are the pics! Sorry about the mud btw, I didn't have time to clean it.

Full, unbinding articulation:

A picture to show the very low CG:

Thanks,
Aaron
revofreak is offline Find More Posts by revofreak
Last edited by revofreak; Jun 10, 2008 at 09:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2008, 10:58 PM
United States, NJ, Scotch Plains
Joined Jul 2006
55 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
.. and why won't you sell Its a real nice truck
TandT is offline Find More Posts by TandT
Old Jun 11, 2008, 12:28 PM
Morgantown, WV
Joined Mar 2007
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Haha, well you know, I would just really like a 5B. Then again, If people are willing to give me the cash for a 5B new, then obviously I would take it..

But ya, thanks for the nice words.

Aaron
revofreak is offline Find More Posts by revofreak
Closed Thread