HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by fockewulf37, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 05, 2008, 11:24 AM
NC
Joined Oct 2003
526 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
For Sale - For Sale - Laser cut kit for the Meister Scale Spitfire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a short kit that includes all formers, doublers and ribs.

No parts or plans included...

$150

The kits I have are not a knock of kits. The kits are cut by Trillium Balsa from Canada. Trillium is the company that "Jim Meister" contacted years ago to make his kits available to the public. Trillium even had permission to cut the kits under the Trillium Name for sale in Canada. They have been cutting the Meister line for over 10 years and all kits purchased from Dick Bernier, former head of Meister Scale, before 2005 were cut by Trillium Balsa. Quality is not an issue. I have built multipule examples for each plane from these kits.

You can contact me directly:
Fockewulf37@ctc.net
fockewulf37 is offline Find More Posts by fockewulf37
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2008, 12:14 PM
S. California
Joined Jun 2008
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Spitfire

What is the size, please? (W/S)
turnbub is offline Find More Posts by turnbub