|Jun 02, 2008, 10:21 PM|
Dynam ESC Program Card
I have a Dynam ESC program card for sale. I sold the heli with the Dynam ESC and no longer have a use for this. It works for all Dynam brushless ESC's, but I don't know if it works with any other brands. It's so much easier to use than trying the stick method that never seems to work right. The available programming options are:
1. Brake: Off - when "On," a zero stick value will halt the main rotor and cause damage - more commonly used for fixed wing aircraft.
2. Outrunner/Normal: Please select which motor you are using – either outrunner motor, or an inrunner.
3. Cutoff: “Soft” is suggested for helicopters – slowly lowers rotor r.p.m. when battery voltage drops.
4. Linear: Sets up a progressive throttle curve that maxes out at full collective/throttle.
6. Logarithm: Advances throttle at a faster rate, allowing more r.p.m. at lower stick values - better suited for outrunner motors.
External 4.6V Power is only necessary when ESC does not have an internal BEC.
I'm asking $8 shipped OBO to the CONUS. Click on the thumbnail for a larger image. Thanks for looking.
|Jun 04, 2008, 09:23 PM|
I don't see a low voltage or Lipo/NiCd setting on the card. In the in manual I don't see anything about low voltage for Lipos. I wonder if the ESC is suitable for lipos....maybe I shouldn't use it. It's a Dynam 60A.
|Jun 05, 2008, 09:26 AM|
I used it on a Dynam 25A on my HB King V2 with a lipo, but I can't vouch for the voltage that it cuts off at; I never measured them when it started to cut out the power. The program card manual says, "Default Voltage: Cut off is set to 0.9V per cell for NiXX, 3.0V per cell for Li-xx."
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Wanted||**WANTED** Dynam esc program card||BowerR64||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||1||Apr 22, 2008 07:48 PM|
|Sold||JP Models "LEXX" electric ARF kit with Phasor motor, Jeti 70A ESC, Program card NIB||be69ar||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Jul 20, 2007 09:51 AM|
|For Sale||2 Brushless Motors, 2 ESCs, & ESC Program Card||DBuck42||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||6||Jun 05, 2007 04:16 PM|
|Sold||HW/HobbyWing ESC Program Card $7 Shipped||timocharis||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||2||May 04, 2007 06:15 PM|
|Wanted||Jeti Brushless ESC Program Card||JayGarcia||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||2||Aug 18, 2006 09:39 PM|