SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by dan-0-soar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 31, 2008, 10:58 PM
Permanently Banned
NE Illinois
Joined Jan 2006
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Wanted
Flywheel for OS 10FSR marine engine

Just bought a new (1976 vintage) OS 10fsr Marine engine ...but the engine is missing the flywheel and couplings. My mic makes the unthreaded part of the crankshaft at 7.17mm. If anyone has one specifically for this engine or one that will fit, email me.
Thanks.
dan-0-soar
dan-0-soar is offline Find More Posts by dan-0-soar
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 01, 2008, 07:35 AM
I Always Fly Inverted
United States, NY
Joined Aug 2004
387 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
I picked up 3 of these engines in an engine lot auction off Evilbay some months back.. I couldnt find parts for 1 the other 2 were brand new never ran. I contacted several hobby shops that I go to often and they couldnt help me find parts on line. I then contacted OS Engines and got the parts I needed for the motor that wasnt running. They should be able to help you..

I would consider selling both NEW engines or all 3 make me an offer.. If not try your luck with OS..
http://www.osengines.com/techsupport/index.html
Monstermanhbf is offline Find More Posts by Monstermanhbf
Closed Thread