HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 30, 2008, 04:40 AM
France - Maine et Loire
Joined Apr 2008
33 Posts
Discussion
MPX Cockpit SX delta programming

Hi,

I have built a Delta model. I have a 4 channel receiver and I would like to use it with my MPX Cockpit SX.

As mentioned in manual, I have plugged my 2 servos in port 1 and 2 of receiver and set the corrects value in Delta mixing menu. (-30% and 30 % for
example)

The mixing is good, but the right lever (left/right) now commands elevator and the left lever (up / down) is set to ailerons/elevons....

I have not found the solution to this.

Thank's in advance for the ideas !!

Loïc
loicremy is offline Find More Posts by loicremy
to remove ads between posts
Old May 30, 2008, 02:33 PM
smoking a buddy box
Brussels
Joined Nov 2002
419 Posts
Hi,

I suggest the following :
-first de-activate the delta-mix
-left elevon-servo in channel 1 of the receiver, right-elevon-servo in channel 2 of receiver
-activate aileron-stick to the left : your left-élevon should go "up" (if not, change sign of travel)
-pull on your élevator-stick : the rigt élévator should go "up" (if not, change sign of travel)

Now you know that both servo's are going in the right direction. Activate now the "delta-mix" and normally everything should work as expected.

Olivier
my website : http://users.belgacom.net/TX2TX : buddy box compatibility problems between different brands of transmitters
olivier2 is offline Find More Posts by olivier2
Old May 31, 2008, 12:03 AM
mostly gliders
Skellefteå, Sweden
Joined Sep 2003
963 Posts
Hello
I tried delta on my SX and it woks ok.

The trick is to use correct stickmode and reverse one of the two servos.

I use stickmode 2, aileron and elevator on right stick.

You are in stickmode 1, aileron on rigjt and elevator on left stick. Reverse servo 1 or 2
and it will work ok, even if I prefer to have both aileron and elevator on the same stick.

So if you prefer to have aileron and elevator on the left stick, go to stickmode 3 and reverse either servo 1 or 2.

/Ville
liukku is offline Find More Posts by liukku
RCG Plus Member