HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old May 27, 2008, 11:51 PM
Joined Sep 2006
204 Posts
Discussion
Micro RTF Fleet (Air Hogs etc) For Sale - Houston

I am looking to sell a lot of my Micro RTF Fleet as work has been occupying my time and I have not had time to fly them. Many are new in box. If anyone in the Houston area is intersted let me know and I will send a detailed list. Here is a brief list:

Two Storm Launcer (Unopened)
Four Storm Launcher Batteries (1 unopened)
XPV Rad Unopened
Mini Storm Launcher Unopened
X-Twin Stunt Flyer Unopened
Aero Ace Bipe Unopened
Two Mini XPV's Unopened
XPV Unopened
3 XPV Batteries with custom made wire adapters (so you dont have to charge them in the plane)
XPV 2.0 Unopened
Hover Blimp Unopened

EDIT: Just added more I found all unopened...

SkyForce Charger Squadron
Skyforce RC Squadron (Fighter Plane / Fire Rescue combo)
Animal Planet Radio Control Pterdodactyl

Most of these I got during the crazy amazon sales last xmas, so I will be selling them around that price. If you are in the Houston area and want to PM me an offer please do. I probably have a few extra parts as well (extra air hogs controllers/props from lost planes) that I will throw in if you want.

I may be interested in trading all this for a good hobby grade R/C plane of equivalent value.

I also have an unopened Tyco Tri-Clops and XPV Super Terranator that can be bundled with it if you are interested in those.

-GK
Guru_Karma is offline Find More Posts by Guru_Karma
Last edited by Guru_Karma; May 28, 2008 at 12:02 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 28, 2008, 11:43 AM
lincolnton,nc
Joined Jan 2007
612 Posts
darn, sure wish i lived in texas
goodyearman is offline Find More Posts by goodyearman
Old May 31, 2008, 02:35 PM
Houston, TX
Joined Jul 2007
416 Posts
I don't need much of that as I've got a good bit of the same stuff (many still unopened) and it is taking up too much room!
But, let me know what part of town (at least the sector) and I'll think about it. If you'll sell it for near the prices that they were when you got them on the mega sales, I might get some items as gifts for others too. Thanks.
OkFrst'r is offline Find More Posts by OkFrst'r
Old Jun 01, 2008, 08:44 PM
Joined Mar 2008
160 Posts
I live in Louisiana the drive is a bit to long for me. too bad you dont ship
max4242 is offline Find More Posts by max4242
Old Jun 06, 2008, 11:19 AM
Huh?! well waddayouknow!?
Slackramento ,CA
Joined Jul 2006
1,420 Posts
I need a couple of storm launcher props.Think you would be willing to send me a some?
pm me if this is possible.
Danno
Danjuan is offline Find More Posts by Danjuan
Old Jun 10, 2008, 08:38 AM
Joined Jun 2008
1 Posts
PM Sent

Pm Sent
skybuzz is offline Find More Posts by skybuzz
Closed Thread