HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 25, 2008, 03:10 AM
London
Joined Apr 2008
22 Posts
Whoops!
Syma Double Horse 9083 And Helixx 3D

Hi guys. I am 12 years old and for my birthday I just managed to get myself a Syma Double Horse 9083 of Ebay and I am due to try it out soon I just need the weather to settle a bit here in Britain. 16 MPH wind and raining heavily. I also bought the Protech Air Combo it came with a Helixx 3D and a Cessna 400. Well I hit a problem yesterday when I was trying out my Helixx I’m new to RC planes and helicopters but I have a lot of experience flying these little picoo z helis, but of course it wont gain me any experience in flying these big helis. Well the problem is that it is really hard to hover it and despite the fact I was flying it a few feet of the ground it just kept on pitching down and rolling at the same time. Any suggestions? ? I haven’t tested out my 9083 but fingers crossed it will be easier. To be honest it looks easier because the control layout is the same as the picoo z helis but it maxes out at 60 cm. Please tell me if these are good flyers…
Thanks Plane95!!
Plane95 is offline Find More Posts by Plane95
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2008, 08:48 PM
Gainesville, Florida
Joined Sep 2006
2,952 Posts
Any links to what you bought? I have never heard of it.....Ron
laughingstill is offline Find More Posts by laughingstill
Old Nov 03, 2008, 10:56 PM
Georgetown Ont. Canada
Joined Oct 2007
144 Posts
Syma 9083

Hello everyone. I think this is it.

http://www.xheli.com/90re2eprarec.html

I also have a double horse 9083. I think it is a clone of the Syma 9083 helicopter. I could use some pointers too.

I have flown nitro planes, have Tamiya DI buggies and have a small fleet of RC dirt motorcycles(Radio shack Ricky Carmicheals big jump on youtube). Going to take the leap to heli. I was going to get an e-flight cx2, but the wife showed up with this as a gift. I just smiled and thanked her. I know it is a low end heli but looks well built.

Can anyone offer any tips for Plane 95 and I before I crash it into something? LOL!

dave...

PS: Sorry to highjack the thread but it looked like it could use a bump.
davcat is offline Find More Posts by davcat
Old Nov 04, 2008, 05:10 PM
Joined Feb 2007
301 Posts
rofl it is electric and has a muffler.
johnm1019 is offline Find More Posts by johnm1019
Old Nov 04, 2008, 07:15 PM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Golden Gulf Coast
Joined Jul 2002
10,201 Posts
Wrong forum guys. Try Micros.