HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Stephen Bennett, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 17, 2008, 02:13 PM
Newark UK
Joined Mar 2006
105 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Wanted
Super Sportster & Sportster Bipe Plans.

I am trying to get a copy of the Great Planes Super Sportster .40 and Sportster Bipe plans.
Would anyone be willing to help please ?
I will gladly pay all copy and postage costs.
I live in the UK so these things are quite difficult to come by. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve.
Stephen Bennett is offline Find More Posts by Stephen Bennett
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2008, 02:39 AM
Geppetto
United States, CA, San Francisco
Joined Dec 2005
141 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Sporster Plans

Steven,
I have both of those models in my kit collection. I would be willing to make you a copy of the plans but cannot get to do that for another five or six days. If you have not found someone sooner or you can just wait a few days, let me know.
I'm in California so it is a bit of a ways for you to find a set of plans but if you don't find them locally or closer to home, again, let me know.
Best of luck,
Geppetto
1stGeppetto is offline Find More Posts by 1stGeppetto
Old May 18, 2008, 04:22 AM
Newark UK
Joined Mar 2006
105 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Geppetto,

Thats sounds fantastic, i have no problems waiting a couple of days. I,ve been trying to get hold of these plans for quite some time and have had no luck until now, so thankyou for your kind offer.
Let me know how things progress and the costs so that i can get a payment to you.

Again Thankyou,

Steve.
Stephen Bennett is offline Find More Posts by Stephen Bennett
Closed Thread