SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 18, 2001, 05:07 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Joined May 2001
130 Posts
TJ (where are you...)

Where can I buy a Multiplex TwinJET in USA? (for international shipping)the emperor have a long back order list...how long have you been waiting?
Im graduate in zagi400, can I do well with the TJ?
TIA, all
cosmo is offline Find More Posts by cosmo
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2001, 10:15 PM
Cleveland, OH USA
Joined Mar 2000
123 Posts
Hi there. You can order a Twin Jet from a few companies that post on this website, the only thing it may be expensive to ship because of the size of the box. Maybe having one of the companies break the box down into smaller boxes might end up being cheeper? Now for your question about flying the TJ after flying the zagi, i also learned on a zagi and nearly lost my mind with the crazy aerobatics this wing does, but i did manage to learn to fly it. I then ordered the TJ and to much my suprise it flies 1000% better than the zagi and alot faster. The only drawbacks on the TJ it's not as durable as the zagi and you also need more room to land safely and not like the traditional tip stall landings of the zagi. Hope this helps. PS. My first try would be Robert at the Electricjetfactory.com for your TJ.
Grimlok75 is offline Find More Posts by Grimlok75
Old Jul 20, 2001, 12:31 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Joined May 2001
130 Posts
thank, I will try. My experience with the Zagi was exactly what you say!
cosmo is offline Find More Posts by cosmo
Old Jul 21, 2001, 01:30 AM
Real Men Fly Pink Planes...
United States, TX, Rockwall
Joined Jun 2001
8,080 Posts
Well, mine has been on backorder for a while now. I understand that they will not have an answer as to when the planes ill be in the US. THe Multiplex "boss" was in Germany trying to find out what the hold up was and will be back by the end of the month...

Where are you TJ???

Best bet would be to try to find one in Europe somewhere since you are shipping Intlly anyway. Good Luck.
kepople is offline Find More Posts by kepople