HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 15, 2008, 03:35 PM
Joined Feb 2004
60 Posts
Discussion
Need help with Pulsar 2.5E (ARF) set up from Esprit Model

Hello. I purchased the Pulsar 2.5E (ARF) from Espritmodel. Beautiful glider and well made. I purchased the entire package of items as shown in this link:
http://www.espritmodel.com/index.asp...OD&ProdID=5066

The problem is I am very puzzled on how to install the V tail servos and elevator connections. The bays are wide open with just some perimeter supports... no servo base... and how does one connect to the control surface.

Also it is basically the same problem for the Spoilers. How does one mount the servos and then connect to the spoiler when there is essentially an open structure on the spoiler bay and the spoiler.

Please help. Some pictures would really help as well.
SoarinJohn is offline Find More Posts by SoarinJohn
to remove ads between posts
Old May 15, 2008, 05:33 PM
Ontario, Canada
Joined Sep 2004
140 Posts
I have a Blizzard which is very similar. I found routing the servo leads for the V tail to be a pain. Kind of decided that the next time I would put the servos in the fuse, use rods and run them outside along the top of the boom. Anyway will try and post some pictures later.
bumbelbee is offline Find More Posts by bumbelbee
Old May 15, 2008, 09:27 PM
Ontario, Canada
Joined Sep 2004
140 Posts
Pictures - V tail

I removed the film from the top of the bay, applied a light coating of hardware store clear silicone sealant to the contact surfaces, and just pressed the servo into place. Fillet a bit more silicone on the top of the servo. A bit messy, not pretty, but works. As for the spoilers, can't help. I taped mine shut.
Happy flying.
bumbelbee is offline Find More Posts by bumbelbee