HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by tomhe, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 13, 2008, 12:12 AM
Linköping, Sweden
Joined Jan 2007
260 Posts
Discussion
All my plans in one place

All of my plans are available here:

http://rc.tomhe.net/
tomhe is offline Find More Posts by tomhe
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 22, 2010, 03:50 AM
Joined Feb 2010
1 Posts
Center of gravity

excuse me friend. I'm going to build your eurofighter, it's very amazing, but as I'm not very practised with your language (I'm from Italy), I'd like better informed to where I have to locate the C.G. of this model. I don't understand the term "wingbreak". Would you refer to another point of the structure?
Many thanks for help! Bye
Alfonso33 is offline Find More Posts by Alfonso33
Old Jul 02, 2013, 12:00 AM
Throttle on, adds excitement!
United States, MI, Marshall
Joined Jan 2013
18 Posts
Thanks!

I am not one to post many things on the net, but I would feel remorse if I did not take the time to thank you for the awesome profile F-22 plans.

This was my first rc-plane build, but apprehension led me to build a tamer bi-plane to start flying to "train" on.

I was wrong. Your F-22 design was astounding in both build simplicity of build and ease of flight handling. After only 2 flights of the bi-plane. I took the F-22 to the air.

WOW!!!

Both of us, my co-worker and inspiration, an experienced rc pilot (20+ yrs), we were very impressed with the performance of your design as we traded off flying this awesome bird on the maiden day.

Much thanks and gratitude to you for sharing such a wealth of experience and generosity in the awesome design of this plane.
JRosiek is offline Find More Posts by JRosiek
Last edited by JRosiek; Jul 02, 2013 at 12:05 AM.