Numeric 9 47.37%
Knaughty 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 28, 2013, 08:24 AM
Laser Cutter Guy
United States, PA, Greensburg
Joined Oct 2009
245 Posts
I have learned a new skill reading these last few pages..... While at work and reading these stories I have learned to laugh my a$$ off without ever opening my mouth! Crazy stories and all very well told!

More details on the Bug, please.
RCROBBY is offline Find More Posts by RCROBBY
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 28, 2013, 09:52 AM
Full Scale Piper Cub Driver
Hinckley, Ohio
Joined Nov 2008
2,274 Posts
Sean – Oh yeah, forgot you also reminded me about my wife (should have gotten pre-nup). Before we got married 15 years ago she asked me several times if I embarrass easily. I said no. Seemed like a rather silly question to ask someone when they’re ready to sign-on. I don’t know what she’d have done if I responded in the affirmative. Talk about someone who enjoys life to the fullest… nothing is out-of-bounds or off-topic with this one. Should get her on this thread. And to top it off, we have triplet 4-year old granddaughters. I’m trying to make good memories for them. Tough shoes to fill.
Piper J3 is online now Find More Posts by Piper J3
Old Jan 28, 2013, 06:41 PM
life long racing nut & modeler
Granada Hills Ca.
Joined Nov 2009
1,768 Posts
Sean the' Magic Pen ' line was aimed at you but it works good for ' Steve ' too !!!
granada don is offline Find More Posts by granada don
Old Jan 28, 2013, 07:08 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,224 Posts
I got my specially requested January issue of RC Sport Flyer today. Woot! I got a whole paragraph of mention. Now I have a homework assignment to do.
Lil Stinkpot is online now Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
Old Jan 28, 2013, 07:21 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,905 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmosteve View Post

Dirty sky in the aftermath of ex-tropical cyclone Oswald (we copped cat-3 conditions Sat night and the town is a mess) dirty lift on the slope, no joiner rods, radio problems and an ominous feeling that it all wasn't right had me back home within 30 minutes. Some days are like that and you should walk away.

Sean bring your daughters with you please, I may not live, but what a way to go looking into the eyes of a lovely honey as she probably, quite rightly, pops a round between your eyes.
I didn't know you guys got nailed with a cyclone Steve. Is everything OK at your house?

Yep, left wing rods have ruined many a day. If I was smart I'd glue them all in permanently.

Though Katie is quite an excellent shot and proficient in many firearms she'd much prefer to see her victim die a slow and agonizing death. Much more satisfaction. Typical woman, would never let a man go down easily.

But, just for you Steve:
seanpcola is offline Find More Posts by seanpcola
Last edited by seanpcola; Jan 28, 2013 at 07:30 PM.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 07:29 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,905 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper J3 View Post
Sean – Oh yeah, forgot you also reminded me about my wife (should have gotten pre-nup). Before we got married 15 years ago she asked me several times if I embarrass easily. I said no. Seemed like a rather silly question to ask someone when they’re ready to sign-on. I don’t know what she’d have done if I responded in the affirmative. Talk about someone who enjoys life to the fullest… nothing is out-of-bounds or off-topic with this one. Should get her on this thread. And to top it off, we have triplet 4-year old granddaughters. I’m trying to make good memories for them. Tough shoes to fill.
Heck yeah get her on here! Your wife is a much more honest person than myself. I wouldn't dare have let my future bride in on what she had in store. But, she takes it like a real trooper, never gets mad, raises her voice, complains or otherwise bitches one tiny bit. So the way I see my marriage with her ending is..........well...................see photo post #12605.

Triplet Grand daughters? Triple the fun. I live for ruining my grand daugher so she can cause maximum havoc when she goes home to mom and dad. Three times the effective chaos would be worth the price of admission.

Katie, congrats on the article mention! Gonna have to grab a copy.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 09:41 PM
who has rabbit ears down
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jan 2007
3,384 Posts
Yepper Katie! That would be me OK! even though I hadn't posted there (yet) Neither wife or me can believe it's headin fer23 full years- I haven't heard the phrase "ya gotta sleep sometime" in about 6! I'll take that last photo anyday! Watched the original 'ocean's Eleven last weekend- what a bummer! seems like my building plans!
Anyway, here's the fax- i mean facts!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/
Captain Canardly is online now Find More Posts by Captain Canardly
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Captain Canardly; Jan 28, 2013 at 11:15 PM. Reason: oops- 23 years!
Old Jan 28, 2013, 10:51 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
Joined Jul 2011
3,224 Posts
Congrats, Cap'n!
Old Jan 28, 2013, 10:53 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
Joined Jul 2011
3,224 Posts
Sean, at first I thought you were talking about me. Then I remembered your daughter Katie.

I use to be a dang good shot myself. I haven't done any shooting since my sophomore year when I moved. The JROTC class was interesting. Learned a lot.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 06:05 AM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,905 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Stinkpot View Post
Sean, at first I thought you were talking about me. Then I remembered your daughter Katie.

I use to be a dang good shot myself. I haven't done any shooting since my sophomore year when I moved. The JROTC class was interesting. Learned a lot.
Oh, so you'd just cap him instead of a good ole' fist fight?

j/k

To avoid possible further confusion I'll refer to my Katie as "Ninjamom" and Emily hereafter "Crash".

Which reminds me of the legendary "Car jacking" or "You Picked the Wrong Damsel to Mess With Fracas" of 2010. I'll share that one sometime. The State Attorney's office is still trying to sort out who was actually the victim.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 09:40 AM
≡LSF8067≡
Bedford, TX
Joined Oct 2007
2,840 Posts
What's up my peeps? Still talking guns....sweet. Been a few weeks since my last visit here. Been doing some handgun tactical and awareness training and pocket tailoring on my clothes . "cause you neva know what you'll find in the jungle...yo" spoken in the voice of Andrew Dice Clay .
dwells is offline Find More Posts by dwells
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:55 AM
Full Scale Piper Cub Driver
Hinckley, Ohio
Joined Nov 2008
2,274 Posts
It’s always something Gilda…
Piper J3 is online now Find More Posts by Piper J3
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:32 PM
Joined Apr 2005
343 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Stinkpot View Post
Some of the gals in the local h. s. rifle club (.22 cal.) were excellent shooters. The club even sent a team to Camp Perry.
HIR/Cer is offline Find More Posts by HIR/Cer
Old Jan 29, 2013, 06:24 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,905 Posts
Hey Don W! Glad to see you pop in. Figured you've been busy. The training sounds awesome. I slacked off last year on doing that (along with a lot of other stuff) but am scheduled to take an 8 hour Krav Maga course middle of next month.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 06:26 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,905 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper J3 View Post
It’s always something Gilda…
Do NOT get me started on ADC! I'm only about a point sort of a perma-ban on here anyway.