Numeric 9 47.37%
Knaughty 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:12 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,900 Posts
Anxiously awaiting the point I'll earn for the above. I'd just like to state for the record beforehand that those who report must have certain "issues".

Katie, Hoss has done all those hopup mods to his Radian and he says their worth the work. After almost 40 years of flying just about everything under the sun I have to admit the Radian is an exceptional flyer for what it is. Actually pretty amazing.

Speaking of Hoss: Haven't heard back yet but he had some surgery done today and is gonna take a little while to recover. He'll probably pop in here in a day or two.

Oh, and Hoss, if you read this I have made plans to rush over there and delete your browser history in the event that you don't make it. You're covered there bud!
seanpcola is online now Find More Posts by seanpcola
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:12 PM
who has rabbit ears down
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jan 2007
3,376 Posts
I remember back in '99, when I working with an Australian company that Joined with one here in Minnesnooter, and when 7 of the Australians came to town, all anti gun etc, the fellas set them up with some shootin' time. They all said it was a sad state of affairs, not being able to have so much fun .
Captain Canardly is offline Find More Posts by Captain Canardly
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A New Address
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:13 PM
winds light to variable
Joined Apr 2009
989 Posts
Now children! Don't fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post
Now, normally I wouldn't express that sentiment so boldly
But you did anyway, and escalated it in typical (you guess) fashion, so just for you . . .
Kookaburra is offline Find More Posts by Kookaburra
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:18 PM
who has rabbit ears down
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jan 2007
3,376 Posts
Don't worry Sean I bet this buckaroo is too young to know how many Australians were helpin' us back in the jungle.
Captain Canardly is offline Find More Posts by Captain Canardly
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A New Address
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:21 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,900 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookaburra View Post
But you did anyway, and escalated it in typical (you guess) fashion, so just for you . . .
Excellent. Guess you got me with your superior wit and intellect.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:26 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,224 Posts
I'll be back later, before I collect any points myself in the crossfire.
Lil Stinkpot is offline Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:38 PM
winds light to variable
Joined Apr 2009
989 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Canardly View Post
I bet this buckaroo is too young to know
Wrong. As nine mile sniper spent time with Red Legs up country in 69. Those boys weren't nearly so sensitive.
Kookaburra is offline Find More Posts by Kookaburra
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:39 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,900 Posts
Quote:
Wrong. As nine mile sniper spent time with Red Legs up country in 69. Those boys weren't nearly so sensitive.
Sensitive as say................compared to you?
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:54 PM
ahh crap! crunch..
Australia, QLD, Fraser Island
Joined Nov 2007
3,864 Posts
Cute piece Donno, Over here handguns aren't so easy to come by, prolly a good thing given the average aussie male psych, so we have to do with cutting the pipes off of shotguns for our daily CQ suburban combat requiremnets. See, we really are years behind the States in some ways (prolly another good thing too ).

Ok, lets all go split some wood down the slope just now, see ya's round like a rissole.
atmosteve is offline Find More Posts by atmosteve
Old Jan 07, 2013, 10:00 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,900 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmosteve View Post
Cute piece Donno, Over here handguns aren't so easy to come by, prolly a good thing given the average aussie male psych, so we have to do with cutting the pipes off of shotguns for our daily CQ suburban combat requiremnets. See, we really are years behind the States in some ways (prolly another good thing too ).

Ok, lets all go split some wood down the slope just now, see ya's round like a rissole.
Again Steve, If I could I would immigrate to Oz.

As far as being behind the USA, the more I read about your country the more I like. The pics you posted on your bike ride reinforced those feelings. If I could turn back the hands of time I would have loved to be my age in the 40's and 50's here. Some of those small towns you shot pictures of looked like somewhere I could hang my hat. I like slow, simple and friendly.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 10:04 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,900 Posts
Just heard from Hossman. It lives. In a morphine stupor but he'll be alright. I won't have to drive to Mobile and burn his hard drive so all is good. I may run over there next Saturday and see if I can get him to play a few rounds of soccer just to get those stitches whipped into shape.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 11:35 PM
ahh crap! crunch..
Australia, QLD, Fraser Island
Joined Nov 2007
3,864 Posts
I would think doing a DLG wind up would work just as well!

RobH cheers for posting the pics and no need to apologise for it being and E-glider! Looks like mighty good fun and very neat too.

Still trying to get to yon slope.. but life keeps interfering this arv.
atmosteve is offline Find More Posts by atmosteve
Old Jan 08, 2013, 07:28 AM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
4,900 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmosteve View Post
I would think doing a DLG wind up would work just as well!

RobH cheers for posting the pics and no need to apologise for it being and E-glider! Looks like mighty good fun and very neat too.

Still trying to get to yon slope.. but life keeps interfering this arv.
Excellent suggestion Steve! I'll get Hoss out to the schoolyard and make him work on his DLG throws.
Old Jan 08, 2013, 01:05 PM
≡LSF8067≡
Bedford, TX
Joined Oct 2007
2,840 Posts
Quote:
Call it culture shock . . . whatever . . . but dwells' post leaves me ice cold.

EDC - Everyday carry - tactical items that are worn or carried by a person on a daily basis.
I had to look this up - I though Eurovision Dance Contest or Eau de Cologne.

Cons (where do I start and finish?):
  • What is this post doing here?
  • What mindset underlies pride in owning and showing off this piece, let alone recommending it to others?
  • There's a euphemistic acronym for this kind of weapon?
  • What kind o' weird-arse self-destructive community are you guys running over there?
Pros: can only think of one - to clear the field of Radian fliers with extreme prejudice.
I didn't post this for you, Mr. Kookaburra, you're not a regular here and I could care less about you. There are many on this thread that have other interest, one of which is firearms. We hunt and shoot and enjoy the outdoors. We go to the range and practice our skills and enjoy the company of other shooters and test each others guns...it's just another hobby.

We're concerned about the safety of our family, friends, neighbors and the innocent and will continue to do whatever it takes to enjoy and feel safe on a warm summer's night walk in this "still" free America. Have you ever been or know someone that's been a victim of a random, violent crime? I do know and it could have been prevented.

You're obviously afraid of what you're not familiar with. Wake up and smell the coffee, Mr. Kookaburra, the times they are a changin.

For any of my friends out there that were made to feel uncomfortable, my apologies.
dwells is offline Find More Posts by dwells
Old Jan 08, 2013, 01:39 PM
life long racing nut & modeler
Granada Hills Ca.
Joined Nov 2009
1,768 Posts
Right on DW, my thought's too.

After my display case's are done etc, i'am going to scratch build a revolver out of alum with a steel lined barrrel as i have been wanting to build to build my own gun and now is the time.

I have plenty of time for doing my homework for the design etc.

G Don
granada don is offline Find More Posts by granada don
Last edited by granada don; Jan 08, 2013 at 03:53 PM.