Numeric 9 47.37%
Knaughty 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 06, 2012, 10:02 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,288 Posts
Sean, do tell! I love a good horror story. And I just looooved to tell 'em to the wingnuts I'm the shop that wouldn't use their safety equipment.

Don, pretty knives. Don't bring 'em to CA, or at least, don't let the cops see you have 'em. I'm almost tempted to get pictures of my favorite knives. Means I gotta polish the handle on my Damascus folder.

Speaking of folding knives: if you're gonna use it, I really reccomemd getting one with a blade lock. 5 butterfly stitches and a tetanus shot taught me that one, years ago.

Hey, Sean? How're those seeds coming? All my fancy hybrid pods cracked already, and were harvested.
Lil Stinkpot is offline Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:33 PM
who has rabbit ears down
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jan 2007
3,556 Posts
Well kids! were' on schedule- (mine) and no crashes in 2 days!
So want to be a Beta testor? Iknow kind of like the welder/ weldor argument!
I learned a new word with my Doc today, Behavioral shaping!- I have been shaped by "LittleBit" (of crime) of cleaning her litter box every time she goes- or else, it's on the floor, interrupting things like this!
Now let's get one thing straight right now- shaping/ shapeshifting and all other untouchable politics included:
I have RC Robby as my exclusive laser guy! the only way you can participate, is comms with He and I- yeah- that means you Steve! trust me- we'll get you a kit- come hell or highwater!
( I have the biggest royalty check coming in this next few weeks!
enough to send a full kit!
here's progress so far!
The troll under the bridge!
Captain Canardly is online now Find More Posts by Captain Canardly
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Doin' What come naturally!
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:46 PM
I need some building time in t
United States, AZ, Douglas
Joined Nov 2007
1,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwells View Post
Totally off the subject again but have to show you all my switchblade set. These are 11" and 9" Francesco Beltrame stilettos, the real Italian deal. The dark horn scales are very close in the white fire towards the top bolsters...I'm in love. Sometimes I just like to set and have cocktail and flick and polish them, they kick like a mule .
LOL.... Don..... I thought you knew better than to bring a knife to a gun fight! I'll bet any of my guns have more kick to them!!
scaflock is offline Find More Posts by scaflock
Old Nov 07, 2012, 12:58 AM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,288 Posts
Hey, Cap'n! What's the span on the beta bird?
Lil Stinkpot is offline Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
Old Nov 07, 2012, 01:22 AM
who has rabbit ears down
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jan 2007
3,556 Posts
That is 71.75" Falspar Span(without fuse width) and your particulars on the tips- so many ways to "fisticuff" -Wrastle- argue-bullyrag-torment and tease!
'Gramma'- my wife- said that looked right-She thinks it's only 6 feet- but I ain't tellin!
I could see Hoss chasin' me over a barbwire fence, Highstart stake in hand sayin' I got the wrong one!
Johnny
PS here's the one I'm putting on!
Captain Canardly is online now Find More Posts by Captain Canardly
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Doin' What come naturally!
Old Nov 07, 2012, 06:52 AM
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,036 Posts
Steve: No celebration for me in this election. I'll be implementing plan B starting next week. Hopefully I may be able to salvage around 50% of what I've busted my ass for all of my life. I may well be truly screwed. Thank you to all of the scum and leeches out there. Hope you enjoy the fruits of my labor. True story: My wife is a basket case right now. She didn't hold down breakfast this morning..............and she NEVER overreacts.

Enough of politics. The above was written only to let the members on here know that this is not a happy household right now. I am truly scared over my and my family's future. Wish I didn't give a

I won't mention anything political on here ever again.

Katie: I've had car batteries blow up in my face. Had a 3200 PSI hydraulic line pop with enough force to break my safety glasses. Had air lines do the same thing. Router blade come apart and hit hard enough to shatter the glasses and blacken both of my eyes. That's just the ones I remember off the top of my head.

I haven't been out to see our "crop" lately but will be going there this weekend.

Jeff the Elder: All of the self defense experts say you don't want to bring a gun to a knife fight. According to statistics and empirical testing if the fights starts with your opponent within 25' of you when you realize the threat, and your gun is not in your hand already, you are the loser.
seanpcola is online now Find More Posts by seanpcola
Old Nov 07, 2012, 01:01 PM
≡LSF8067≡
Bedford, TX
Joined Oct 2007
2,840 Posts
No worries, folks, those switchblades have no past and their future is in the curio box you see. Completely legal here in Texas in that form. I'm a collector and have several of them.

Sean,

Tell wifey she's not alone, Janet and I are absolutely disheartened, disappointed, pissed and fear the future as well. I'm scrambling myself as all should do immediately, we're in for another four years of decline.

My wife is in payroll and benefits and is already testing changes wherein we're all going to have to pay income tax on the portion of healthcare insurance paid by your employer...did you know that? It's just the tip of the iceberg
dwells is offline Find More Posts by dwells
Last edited by dwells; Nov 07, 2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old Nov 07, 2012, 01:11 PM
≡LSF8067≡
Bedford, TX
Joined Oct 2007
2,840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Stinkpot View Post
snip....Means I gotta polish the handle on my Damascus folder.

Speaking of folding knives: if you're gonna use it, I really reccomemd getting one with a blade lock. 5 butterfly stitches and a tetanus shot taught me that one, years ago.
I love Damascus steel! I wanna see, I wanna see!
Old Nov 07, 2012, 02:08 PM
Joined Nov 2007
1,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwells View Post

My wife is in payroll and benefits and is already testing changes wherein we're all going to have to pay income tax on the portion of healthcare insurance paid by your employer...did you know that? It's just the tip of the iceberg
And ya'll wonder why I'm heading to the middle of nowhere and going off the grid? I plan on being able to survive WITHOUT any help form the powers that be. Between solar and wind power, large garden and a stockpile of "Home Defense" items I dare anyone to come to my place without an invite. One advantage to living in the middle of nowhere is that I won't have to fight the masses in the big cities when the world goes to H in a hand basket. I just hope I can get everything setup before it happens. Arizona is about perfect for this since no one but us crazies wants to live here anyway.
Old Nov 07, 2012, 03:44 PM
life long racing nut & modeler
Granada Hills Ca.
Joined Nov 2009
1,919 Posts
Hey Jeff

A big Moat and high fence Too!! its kinda funny that what comes around goes around.

Like my Dad used to say a'int nothing new under the sun.

Oh ya need to put some ass biting ' no see um's ' in the moat water.

G Don
granada don is online now Find More Posts by granada don
Old Nov 07, 2012, 03:55 PM
Joined Nov 2007
1,617 Posts
Piranhas come to mind... Those big 5 pounder black ones so you can't see them at night. Fence should also have about 50K/v charge to it as well. Hummm Can I get that level of charge off of a solar system? Might require some research Donnie!
Old Nov 07, 2012, 04:03 PM
Joined Nov 2007
1,617 Posts
For the full thread go here.... Rather funny

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1765867
Old Nov 07, 2012, 04:25 PM
Thermal Naked!
United States, AL, Mobile
Joined Dec 2007
1,645 Posts
Just imagine how messed up you'd get when smoking a doobie at that altitude!
Hossfly72 is offline Find More Posts by Hossfly72
Old Nov 07, 2012, 04:26 PM
≡LSF8067≡
Bedford, TX
Joined Oct 2007
2,840 Posts
I'm with you Jeff, time to split the MF. Us Texans still have the option of secession and I think our state government really needs to start the process. That would please the hell out of me.
Old Nov 07, 2012, 04:56 PM
life long racing nut & modeler
Granada Hills Ca.
Joined Nov 2009
1,919 Posts
I hate to think negative thoughts but this place could become a real zoo, at 71' it would be tough to have to move and start over building a new place to live and work.

Will just have to ride it out and hope it dosent get too bad, never thought that dude would get in again.

Maybe cash out and move down and be a neighbor to Steve, in the 60's i was thinking about going to NZ but was in the Air Guard for 6 yrs and that kept me here.

G Don
granada don is online now Find More Posts by granada don