SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
View Poll Results: Please help name this glider
Hellferstout 5 26.32%
Numeric 9 47.37%
Knaughty 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Thread Tools
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:53 AM
Laser Cutter Guy
United States, PA, Greensburg
Joined Oct 2009
247 Posts
Hello all,
I was lead to this thread by Captain Canardly. 738 pages!!! I don't have that much time to read them all, but what is the topic of this thread??? LOL.

Piper J3, look at Lukes-RC for your CF. I think they may be in your area, not sure though.
RCROBBY is online now Find More Posts by RCROBBY
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:30 AM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
Lil Stinkpot's Avatar
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,321 Posts
Robby, the current topic changes from moment to moment. I think we skipped the tie dye and went straight to solid carbon cap strip material.

Of course, that can change at any moment.

Other recent topics were J3's Cub, Kevlar tow, girlfriends, and, believe it or not, building woodies.
Lil Stinkpot is offline Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:31 AM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
Lil Stinkpot's Avatar
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,321 Posts
Bobby, something tells me that you don't like Hi-Tech products.



Do you cut ribs?
Lil Stinkpot is offline Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:38 AM
Jeff
USA, CA, Redondo Beach
Joined Aug 2003
645 Posts
Someone needs to mark all the woodie content with a prefix... like "woodie".
gdjsky01 is offline Find More Posts by gdjsky01
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 12:36 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
seanpcola's Avatar
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
Current topic: Anyone watch the season opener of "The Walking Dead"?

You are required to read every single post from page one before contributing. There will be a test emailed to you. 95 is passing grade.

Just kidding.

Welcome Robby! Don't worry about a particular topic. If you want to share something woodie (or whatever) related pop right in. Love to see new people post on here. Different perspectives, techniques or cool tips, we're wide open to all of it.
seanpcola is offline Find More Posts by seanpcola
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:02 PM
Laser Cutter Guy
United States, PA, Greensburg
Joined Oct 2009
247 Posts
Lol, Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yeah, I got a few issues with Lo-Tec, how did you know, lol.

Yes I can cut ribs, short kits, foamys, steaks and much more! I have a 120 watt laser 3ft x 4ft cutting area. what the laser won't do the CNC router will do.

hopefully I can contribute to the thread as we jump around topics. feel free to ask me any questions about the laser or router.

Rob
RCROBBY is online now Find More Posts by RCROBBY
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:03 PM
Laser Cutter Guy
United States, PA, Greensburg
Joined Oct 2009
247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post
Current topic: Anyone watch the season opener of "The Walking Dead"?

You are required to read every single post from page one before contributing. There will be a test emailed to you. 95 is passing grade.

Just kidding.

Welcome Robby! Don't worry about a particular topic. If you want to share something woodie (or whatever) related pop right in. Love to see new people post on here. Different perspectives, techniques or cool tips, we're wide open to all of it.

LOL, Test anxiety just kicked in so you can fail me now...
RCROBBY is online now Find More Posts by RCROBBY
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:35 PM
≡LSF8067≡
dwells's Avatar
Bedford, TX
Joined Oct 2007
2,845 Posts
This is totally on topic for this thread...literally . Me and Cindy Scull (rock jock on the Eagle 97.1) after the Slash-Myles Kennedy concert at the House of Blues in Dallas last month .
dwells is offline Find More Posts by dwells
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 02:01 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
Lil Stinkpot's Avatar
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,321 Posts
Robby, just a hunch. And the ability to pinch and zoom, and get a real close look at avatars.

I might ask you later about a short kit for a 1/4 scale flying wing called a Fauvel. After I find a job.
Lil Stinkpot is offline Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
Last edited by Lil Stinkpot; Oct 16, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 02:04 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
Lil Stinkpot's Avatar
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,321 Posts
Don, cute pic.

I get to meet a number of DJs in the area. I would love to meet with the KDFC crew; we e-mail frequently, and tune in daily. Nice people. I've met a number of other well known folks, but I don't like my picture being taken, so.....
Lil Stinkpot is offline Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 02:18 PM
Laser Cutter Guy
United States, PA, Greensburg
Joined Oct 2009
247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Stinkpot View Post
Bobby, just a hunch. And the ability to pinch and zoom, and get a real close look at avatars.

I might ask you later about a short kit for a 1/4 scale flying wing called a Fauvel. After I find a job.
No problem, shoot me a PM or E-mail.
FWIW, my name is Robby, Rob, A-hole, ect.. Lol

Shameless Plug: http://kustomaerodesign.weebly.com
PS. I suck at web site design.....
RCROBBY is online now Find More Posts by RCROBBY
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 02:32 PM
≡LSF8067≡
dwells's Avatar
Bedford, TX
Joined Oct 2007
2,845 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Stinkpot View Post
Don, cute pic.

I get to meet a number of DJs in the area. I would love to meet with the KDFC crew; we e-mail frequently, and tune in daily. Nice people. I've met a number of other well known folks, but I don't like my picture being taken, so.....
They are very animated people for sure and love to have fun. Hey, not fair, we love to see your smiling face . We should have a "place your mug here" thread so we can see who we BS with.
dwells is offline Find More Posts by dwells
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 03:40 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
Lil Stinkpot's Avatar
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCROBBY View Post
FWIW, my name is Robby, Rob, A-hole, ect.. Lol
I don't know what you're talking about.
Fixed. Call it dumb thumbs.

I'll send you the plans, and see how much I need to stash away for a short kit.
Lil Stinkpot is offline Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 03:48 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
Lil Stinkpot's Avatar
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2011
3,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwells View Post
They are very animated people for sure and love to have fun. Hey, not fair, we love to see your smiling face . We should have a "place your mug here" thread so we can see who we BS with.
Just for you:









Lil Stinkpot is offline Find More Posts by Lil Stinkpot
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 04:17 PM
Jeff
USA, CA, Redondo Beach
Joined Aug 2003
645 Posts
Fairly good size telescope



Fort-Davis-Trip-2010-04-4955 by InDanaPt, on Flickr



Me like rockets... rockets good...


2012-01-14-Dagger-38-0001.jpg by InDanaPt, on Flickr
gdjsky01 is offline Find More Posts by gdjsky01
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HELP ME!!!< I think I'm getting addicted to cutting foam!!! slowflyer Foamies (Kits) 7 Feb 21, 2011 12:58 PM
I'm Getting my FiXX Craig558 Foamies (Kits) 6 Mar 18, 2002 10:40 PM
looks like i'm getting a piccolo, any advice? cheapflyr Electric Heli Talk 13 May 10, 2001 08:34 AM
I'm getting worried SchiessCo Electric Plane Talk 1 Apr 21, 2001 08:11 AM