Get a doggie door...
schrederman is offline Find More Posts by schrederman
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2010, 03:23 PM
≡LSF8067≡
Bedford, TX
Joined Oct 2007
2,845 Posts
Yippee! Jack got the first post on page 300!

Dude, there are so many Red Tails in my area, that little pup would be gone her first time out by herself . They were circling real low yesterday when we took her out for a pee.
dwells is offline Find More Posts by dwells
Old Aug 19, 2010, 06:03 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
Dog man myself, 100%! Love the photo of the new arrival Don! That really is one cutie! If I show that to my wife we'll be puppy shopping this weekend.
seanpcola is offline Find More Posts by seanpcola
Old Aug 19, 2010, 06:22 PM
Joined Aug 2005
2,699 Posts
You sure that's a dog?
DT56 is offline Find More Posts by DT56
Old Aug 20, 2010, 08:08 AM
≡LSF8067≡
Bedford, TX
Joined Oct 2007
2,845 Posts
Oh c'mon Sean, gimme your wifes email address and I'll shoot her a pic of little Harlie. You probably don't have a Yorkie and I know you need one really bad .

LMAO, Good parallel there DT. Yup, she won't look too far off from a Wookie when she's grown up a bit .
Old Aug 20, 2010, 05:38 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
Too late Don. I had just clicked on that pic when the wife walked by. I heard the usual "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!".

By the way Don, I'll need your full mailing address so I know where to send the bill from the breeder and the vet.
Old Aug 20, 2010, 09:14 PM
Suspended Account
Russian Federation, Sakha, Yakutsk
Joined May 2006
2,978 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwells View Post
Oh c'mon Sean, gimme your wifes email address and I'll shoot her a ...
Umm...
FrogChief is offline Find More Posts by FrogChief
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 22, 2010, 05:57 PM
Still hanging on the Mt. wave
Joined Jul 2008
522 Posts
You guys are NUTS! Thank goodness!! It is a breath of fresh air after the harrowing ride of LIFE that I have gone through these last few months. But.....I survived! Good news: Rog the Borg quit driving trucks across the country and back for a large company, at least for a little while, so he and I might be able to get the OLY in the air soonish. Bad news: He picked the hottest day of the year to have me go down to Phoenis, AZ to pick him up and clean out the tractor. At least 115 F! in that parking lot. A week later and I don't think I have recovered from the heat stroke. Back soon.......the bot
GDbot is offline Find More Posts by GDbot
Old Aug 22, 2010, 11:24 PM
delete account
Australia, QLD, Fraser Island
Joined Nov 2007
3,875 Posts
Hey Froggy is back!

Last time I heard, Sean was heading into Colorado to be a Geologist, or sumpthing.

GD you are so correct these blokes are all barmy.

Mate, glad to hear you are Ok, I have worried a bit at your absense from the boards this year. Sounds like you and the Borg have some fun to brew up, its got to be all good.

Another week or so, and I'm in Narromine, and that means some full scale winter thermal hunting, woohoo!
atmosteve is offline Find More Posts by atmosteve
Old Aug 22, 2010, 11:26 PM
delete account
Australia, QLD, Fraser Island
Joined Nov 2007
3,875 Posts
Froggy in Colorado;
atmosteve is offline Find More Posts by atmosteve
Old Aug 23, 2010, 12:44 PM
≡LSF8067≡
Bedford, TX
Joined Oct 2007
2,845 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogChief View Post
Umm...
Speakin of dogs, how you been FrogDog? Hope things are good for you in CO. Last I heard from you, you were worried about everything in life including work, property and women. I know you're settled by now and all seems like home .

Sorry Sean, it's not my fault! You should be trained by now to alt-tab those full screens to hide from the unexpected passerby's...I'm a professional .

GD, you better be careful in this heat, we ain't gettin any younger. I suffered a bad case of heat prostration a few years ago and it knocked me down for damn near a week. I was wearing a Tyvek suit to keep FG dust off of me in a warehouse where we were cleaning and repairing an industrial vacuum...what an idiot.

Roll on Mr. Mac!
Old Aug 23, 2010, 05:41 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2006
2,978 Posts
LOL @ the southpark pic.

Nah... Hey guys... All is well. All settled in with the missus and can't really complain. I do miss my garage in our house back east though. Building planes in an apartment is a pain.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 07:37 PM
Unrepentant Paragon addict
United States, OK, Moore
Joined Jan 2006
2,640 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogChief View Post
LOL @ the southpark pic.

Nah... Hey guys... All is well. All settled in with the missus and can't really complain. I do miss my garage in our house back east though. Building planes in an apartment is a pain.

Indeed it is.... I haven't put a blade to balsa since the end of 2008. 2009 sucked pretty badly overall. We're slowly getting settled into our new place and I hope to be building again by early October. The garage in this place has been converted, so it's carpeted and climate controlled.... sounds pretty nice for long building sessions
LVsoaring is offline Find More Posts by LVsoaring
Old Aug 23, 2010, 08:32 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,081 Posts
All will pass eventually Sean (Froggie) and Rick. Been through the apartment thing and the "put the hobby on hold" issue. Before you both know it you'll be up and running better than ever. All of us older guys have had interruptions at one time or another. Just makes what happens in the future even better!
Old Aug 23, 2010, 10:37 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2006
2,978 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post
All will pass eventually Sean (Froggie) and Rick. Been through the apartment thing and the "put the hobby on hold" issue. Before you both know it you'll be up and running better than ever. All of us older guys have had interruptions at one time or another. Just makes what happens in the future even better!

But hey, I AM making planes though! Just finished my Predator Bee 2 slope plane. Was running the frontside of Mt. Zion today pumping some HUGE lift. Looping, rolling, Diving 1000' along the mountain face and then do it all over again.

Suffice to say this slope stuff is FUN!