SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 09, 2008, 12:26 PM
Joined Dec 2005
715 Posts
Discussion
More photos of EJF 70 Sport Jet -before i crashed !

Hi guys here are some more photos taken a few hours ago of my sport jet.I'm having a few glitching problems with it which involes the engine stuttering as well as control problems at the same time?When the engine runs smoothly control is fine,plus when i cut the power control is fine.I had this problem on my maiden flight thought it had to do with the servo leads passing close to the ESC as my RX is in the nose.She is repairable so will get the epoxy out. I will have a look at my wiring.I'm using a Typhoon 20 motor plus a CC 60 amp ESC plus a 3s1p 11.1 3200 mah battery-any ideas whats happening?
redtail is online now Find More Posts by redtail
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2008, 12:31 PM
Suspended Account
Braintree, Essex
Joined Mar 2006
3,174 Posts
Nice pictures! Are you on 2.4Ghz,if so you can rule out local EM inteferance, if not, interference from that source is likely the cause. Ohh.. just seen the extended ariel wire, so thats the bet.

Lots of advice around on sorting issues like that do you have any ESC wires running in close proximity and parallel with any servo leads or the ariel?
Whistling Watts is offline Find More Posts by Whistling Watts
Old May 09, 2008, 02:56 PM
Joined Dec 2005
715 Posts
Hi Whistling Watts my servo leads did run past my ESC so when i rebuild her i will route them away from it-i will also look at my battery connections to the ESC as it seem to lose power as well as control then pick up again.I'm sure i will solve it just have to do a bit of detective work-i hate electrical problems!When everything was working the jet flies great!Oh yes i'm on channel 61 not 2.4 tx rx.
redtail is online now Find More Posts by redtail