SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by IwantaJet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 09, 2008, 09:47 AM
Laughs at his own jokes.
Missoula, Montana, United States
Joined Feb 2002
1,168 Posts
Discussion
5-8-8

Flew the Fun-1 off DPH yesterday afternoon. It was Fun! I added a 1/4oz of lead to the nose with almost full ballast an it carried more energy through the turns. It needed a couple clicks of down. Hope I remember to take out the nose weight when I take out the ballast.

Bagged the Jart tail feathers this week and they came out very nice if I do say so myself. I'll post a thread after I cut the hinge free.

I've got planes in the van, hope I get out early today. Not looking good right now. The weekend doesn't look good either.
IwantaJet is offline Find More Posts by IwantaJet
to remove ads between posts