Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Stephen M, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 16, 2003, 02:58 PM
Canada, ON, Georgina
Joined Apr 2001
197 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
** SOLD**FS Large Electric Trainer Nearing Completion/Building Service

FS Large Electric Trainer Nearing Completion/Building Service

Be ready to fly this summer with a dedicated large electric trainer. No poor flying ARF or easily grounded park flier this is a good sized glow based plane which will be at home at any club flying field.

I have a SIG Kadet Senior approaching completion that has been modified for electric flight utilizing a suitable 14 to 24 cell power system. I will provide the plane at any level of completion from bare airframe to turn key package RTF with NO additional items required to be purchased, other than club and national organization membership. I am able to complete the plane to suit your requirements. You can specify power and radio systems, as well as choice of film color scheme. All equipment will be suitable for the task and can be excellent used components or NIB as purchaser desires. Kit has been modified to allow operation from floats if desired.

The intended equipment is an Astro geared 25 or 40, with either, fixed or removable battery packs, and 4 channel radio system. I have available good new and used equipment suitable for this application that can be discussed with interested parties.

I am also able to provide this service from a new kit using the SIG LT-25. I have experience building and electrifying this kit and have seen many excellent conversions. This is a limited offer in that I will only build ONE plane per year for this.

The completed Kadet Senior airframe would be $200 CDN/$150 US and I would be willing to deliver over most of Southern Ontario and adjacent US destinations. The cost of other solutions would be dependant on equipment desired and level of completeness. I would also be willing to utilize customer-supplied components if suitable to the application.

For details of the Kadet Senior or LT-25 see:

www.sigmfg.com

Stephen Madjanovich
Keswick, Ontario
stevnjan@ils.net

************Plane is sold****************
Stephen M is online now Find More Posts by Stephen M
Last edited by Stephen M; May 07, 2003 at 09:09 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread