HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Brg34, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 30, 2008, 12:12 AM
Lavista, NE
Joined Aug 2004
69 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Sold
E-flite Blade CP Pro w/ Extras - $90 Shipped

E-flite Blade CP Pro - includes all that in the picture. Not pictured is the the original box which is also included.
Only upgrade in the E-flite aluminum swash plate

The cheap price explained:
This was my first heli and has been sitting around for a while. So I put some GWS Naro servos in it and tested hovered it. It would not get above 1 foot or so hovering. I probably just have the pitch off a little bit, but I don't want to spend any more time messing with. Most of the parts on the frame are new including the canopy.

I would also willing to trade for 50 size gear like an engine, servos or a Spektrum 6200 receiver. I'm trying to fund a Raptor 50.

Thanks,

~Brett
Brg34 is offline Find More Posts by Brg34
Last edited by Brg34; Apr 30, 2008 at 01:52 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread