SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 27, 2008, 01:29 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2002
6,362 Posts
Video
slofly28" super slow

I'm getting the hovering thing down at last! something I thought was out of my reach is starting to get better with each battery pack, practice practice practice. I have flown my slofly now twice a week for like 2 months for like 1 hour each day and its starting to pay off kinda at last understand how to look ahead of what the plane wants to do and counter it.
tallflyer is offline Find More Posts by tallflyer
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 27, 2008, 06:39 PM
Foam on the range
Cedar Park, TX
Joined Sep 2006
610 Posts
Looking good Robert! I could tell you were having a blast flying. It also looks like you have the rolling circle down pretty good as well. I'm jealous. Maybe it's time for me to dust off my Slofly and take her out for a spin. Enjoyed the video; don't ever stop having fun.
tryharder is offline Find More Posts by tryharder
Old Apr 27, 2008, 08:56 PM
Joined Sep 2005
934 Posts
I never have flown a 28" but I do have a 32" and it isn't the easiest to hover plane in my fleet. You may be better than you think with another type plane. The Ikarus Shock Fliers are still hard to beat after all these years. A Ikarus Super Star was my "breakthrough" plane.
GallopingGhost is offline Find More Posts by GallopingGhost