HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by The L, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 24, 2008, 03:56 AM
Joined Sep 2006
608 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale
Receiver Ready Multiplex Easy Glider

Edit: This wasn't actually sold, sorry for the confusion.

This is a slightly modified receiver ready Multiplex Easy Glider.

I chopped off some of the nose and mounted a 400XT brushless motor with a 9x6 GWS prop on it.

It comes with the original servos installed, which still work perfectly.

There is some minor hangar rash (stickers not sticking, small dents), as well as a dent from an airsoft BB (the BB went in about 4mm, the BB was 3mm) in one of the wing tips.

You need a receiver to get this thing in the air.

If you want to leave the motor on and fly it as an electric powered model, you'll also need a speed control and battery. I used a Castle Creations Thunderbird 18 speed control. I got about 20 minute flights using a 700mAh 11.1v lipo - I would climb, glide down, and then repeat that a few times.

New EG PNP model:
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...odID=MPU264205
$129

400XT motor
~$15 when I bought it

Total: $144

I'll sell it for $100 + S&H (you pick how you want me to ship it, Fedex, UPS, USPS, whatever... I'll charge you exactly what I'm charged.)

If you want me to include a speed control, for another $25 I'll throw in a Castle Creations Thunderbird 18 with matching 2.4mm gold male bullet connectors installed (the 400XT already has 2.4mm gold female connectors on it.)

I'll take payment via PayPal (if you have a history of decent feedback on here) or USPS money order.

The pictures outline the hangar rash, show the motor mount, connectors,
The L is offline Find More Posts by The L
Last edited by The L; Apr 24, 2008 at 04:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 30, 2008, 04:17 AM
Joined Sep 2006
608 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
I haven't got any offers for $100, so if you want it, make me an offer and we'll go from there.
The L is offline Find More Posts by The L
Closed Thread