Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 13, 2003, 08:10 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Joined Nov 2000
4,359 Posts
PC Game "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" - Need Help!

I am playing "Return To Castle Wolfenstein" but I have not been able to figure something out. I'm to the point where you find the Snooper Rifle but I cannot figure out how to look thru the scope, I'm just kinda holding it but can't aim it. Am I missing something??

-Thanks-

Mike-
mrebman is offline Find More Posts by mrebman
Old Jan 14, 2003, 05:55 AM
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Joined Nov 2000
4,359 Posts
What, Nobody has played "Return to Castle Wolfenstein"?
I also have not figured out how to aim the Mauser Rifle, I always wind up kinda shooting from the hip. I went to the "Controls" & "View" Panel but nothing there for Aim.
Am I missing something??

-Thanks-

Mike
Old Jan 14, 2003, 09:56 AM
29 rods from you in western WI
Joined Jan 2003
4,885 Posts
Wolf weapons

Something I know a bit about! Links to other weapons are at the bottom of the page.

The Mauser has an aiming crosshair until you get the scoped model. At this point the crosshair is removed, presumably because the scope obscures the sights. You need to use the alt-fire key/button to bring up the scope, and if you take more than a step or two, the weapon is lowered.

The snooper scope works the same way, pressing alt-fire activates the green night-vision scope.

Karl
Karl Bē is offline Find More Posts by Karl Bē
Old Jan 14, 2003, 07:54 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Joined Nov 2000
4,359 Posts
Thanks Karl! I'll try it out.
-Mike-