Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by y.takahashi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 22, 2008, 09:29 AM
Kyoto Pref. Japan
Joined Sep 2004
637 Posts
Discussion
Jetfoil-boeing 929

My Boeing JETFOIL family.
It is JETFOIL family of Boeing to which I did the design production in the original that introduces here.
It surfaces from the surface of the water both with the scale ship by the reaction propulsion of the water jet by the water jet propulsion, the submerging type hydrofoil, and the giro posture control as well as the real thing and it runs.
Please contact me if there is an interest. There is a production request from foreign countries so far, and it produces, and are results delivered.
y.takahashi is offline Find More Posts by y.takahashi
Last edited by y.takahashi; Nov 12, 2011 at 06:32 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 24, 2008, 11:21 PM
Ham Call Sign: KK4KGJ
United States, GA, Stone Mountain
Joined May 2006
2,254 Posts
Those are really cool. How much does something like that cost? I assume they are electric powered.

Joe
Buzz Bomb is offline Find More Posts by Buzz Bomb
Old Apr 26, 2008, 12:38 PM
SSP#14 aspirant
Fort Lewis, Washington, United States
Joined Feb 2002
1,289 Posts
That has to be the coolest RC hydrofoils boats I have ever seen!!! If I understand correctly you are using a gyro to keep the Hydrofoils balanced while they are up on the foils?

Soar Dude
Soar_dude is offline Find More Posts by Soar_dude
Old Apr 27, 2008, 08:05 PM
Gas Monkey Vic
Snohomish, WA
Joined Jan 2005
1,491 Posts
Very impressive work! That is very cool.

Vitter
Vitter is offline Find More Posts by Vitter
Old May 09, 2008, 08:44 PM
Kyoto Pref. Japan
Joined Sep 2004
637 Posts
costs /Power /posture control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milandrah
Those are really cool. How much does something like that cost? I assume they are electric powered.

Joe
Hi!. Joe san
Thank you for my jetfoil model's having the concern.
Some costs hung from $1800 in $2000 because all were handicrafted goods.
Power is The water jet pump of original production is driven with Brasshuresmortar of the LiPO battery drive.
A small giro is used for the posture control.
This concludes my report.
Old May 09, 2008, 08:50 PM
Kyoto Pref. Japan
Joined Sep 2004
637 Posts
Uses a small giro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soar_dude
That has to be the coolest RC hydrofoils boats I have ever seen!!! If I understand correctly you are using a gyro to keep the Hydrofoils balanced while they are up on the foils?

Soar Dude
Hello!. .Soar Dude san
The flap that uses a small giro for the RC helicopter for the posture control, and installs it in the hydrofoil is moved and posture is controlled.
Old May 09, 2008, 08:54 PM
Kyoto Pref. Japan
Joined Sep 2004
637 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitter
Very impressive work! That is very cool.

Vitter
Hello.! .Vitter san
It will keep making the JETFOIL model in the future and it aims at NO.1 modeler globally.

Old Mar 05, 2010, 02:41 PM
Joined Mar 2010
1 Posts
I was a marine system engineer on test crew on the Boeing jetfoils from mid 70's to mid 80's built 28 of them I would love to get one of your models to "fly" around Seattle,Washington USA they were built in Renton Washington how fast are they & can they stop in two boat lengths from foilborne to emergency stop like the real ones do, I know I was on the boats many times to test them it was my job. turn on a dime and give you nine cents in change I like you use water jet propulsion. can you make it so the foils retrack, the news media would cry if they saw one why don't we have a dozen of them flying in puget sound. the design is 40 years old they are still years ahead of there time can I get some video of them flying please email me back thank you p.s. the boat did not set to sail it flew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by y.takahashi View Post
My Boeing JETFOIL family.
It is JETFOIL family of Boeing to which I did the design production in the original that introduces here.
It surfaces from the surface of the water both with the scale ship by the reaction propulsion of the water jet by the water jet propulsion, the submerging type hydrofoil, and the giro posture control as well as the real thing and it runs.
Please contact me if there is an interest. There is a production request from foreign countries so far, and it produces, and are results delivered.
jpmierz is offline Find More Posts by jpmierz
Last edited by jpmierz; Mar 05, 2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: to add more text
Old Jun 12, 2010, 06:47 PM
Kyoto Pref. Japan
Joined Sep 2004
637 Posts
Please Following look at YOU-TUBE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmierz View Post
I was a marine system engineer on test crew on the Boeing jetfoils from mid 70's to mid 80's built 28 of them I would love to get one of your models to "fly" around Seattle,Washington USA they were built in Renton Washington how fast are they & can they stop in two boat lengths from foilborne to emergency stop like the real ones do, I know I was on the boats many times to test them it was my job. turn on a dime and give you nine cents in change I like you use water jet propulsion. can you make it so the foils retrack, the news media would cry if they saw one why don't we have a dozen of them flying in puget sound. the design is 40 years old they are still years ahead of there time can I get some video of them flying please email me back thank you p.s. the boat did not set to sail it flew.
Hi!. jpmierz
I am sorry for the delay of the discovery of your mail. It is very glad.
Though the jetfoil is a design 40 years ago
It is taking an active part in the active service now, and, now, the ship that changes into this seems not to appear. And, running is very wonderful.
The improvement of JETFOIL in the future is continued.
My target is JETFOIL of a complete scale.

Please Following look at YOU-TUBE.
http://www.youtube.com/user/gasturvi.../1/2KQICeUG2MY