HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Michael Heer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 11:16 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,405 Posts
Discussion
Up by Calistoga in the Napa Valley

Had a recent trip over to the Napa Valley and one of the things we did there was visit a winery up by Calistoga just off of highway 29. The winery has a castle with 107 rooms and most of those rooms are used in the making and aging of some mighty fine wine from grapes grown on the hill side around the castle. The castle can be partially viewed by any spectator but the main hall, the torture chamber and more involve a tour for $25.00. That fee includes 5 tastings per person and a couple hors d'oeuvres. The winery is the Castile de Amorosa and it is still be built. Currently there are no weapons in the armory so I have a reason to revisit in a a few years. Hope you enjoy the pictures I took.
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 22, 2008, 11:31 AM
Joined Jan 2007
26 Posts
Sweet!! i love keeps/castles

thanks for the pics.

where is Napa Valley?? CA.?? sorry, i'm from Philly

if i ever win the lottery that's exactly the type of keep i want to build
Jirimar is offline Find More Posts by Jirimar
Old May 25, 2008, 11:41 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,537 Posts
Dear big brother,

Love to see you photos.......

Next time I will check with you if I have chance to visit there..

Ray

photo #1 , what are those wood sticks for?
RAY GWS is offline Find More Posts by RAY GWS