HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rloose, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 12, 2003, 09:55 PM
ORGAN MOUNTAIN AIR FORCE
Organ, New Mexico
Joined Sep 2002
1,239 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
3 planes for sale

I just ordered an Adriana from ZB at Esprit Models. To pay for my habit some unbuilt planes have to go. These are NIB. Two ARFS:

1. A Star TL 96 from Esprit Models (see current review)
2. A 'Poppy' This is Jamara's edition of the Soarstar...flies way better than a Wingo IMHO! Comes with a geared Graupner motor.

One kit plane: A Sig LT 40, also NIB.

I'm asking $60 for each one and buyer pays shipping which should be $15 or less if sent priority US mail..

You can e-mail me directly if you want to at: rloose@earthlink.net or call at 505-382-7911

These are currently on consignment at the LHS, but they have been sitting on the shelf for quite a while. Not much demand for planes in Las Cruces NM. If someone expresses interest in one of these planes, I'll immediately call Rio Grande Hobbies and ask ALbert to hold the plane till I can pick it up. You can check up on me at e-Bay. My user's name is ricardoluz...where you can check my feedback.

Rich Loose
Organ, NM
rloose is offline Find More Posts by rloose
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread