I've wanted one of these for years but recently had a chance to try one, which made up my mind (that, plus the cheap motors, ESCs and batteries at HobbyCity). The new graphics are a big improvement over the old random squares too.
I went for:
* GWS Micro 2BBMG Metal Geared Servo (x4)
* Turnigy 42-50A 700kv outrunner
* Turnigy 80A ESC (probably bigger than I'll need, but it's got a UBEC)
* Two 3s2200mAh batteries in parallel.
* APC 16x8 thin electric prop
* 110mm wheels
This set up hovers at half throttle and only uses half the pack in a 10 minute flight.