HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 12, 2003, 03:01 PM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2002
42 Posts
Finally fixed

After a lot af trial and error, I finally fixed my tigermoth's tail. I set it up like the crazy max, a "u" shaped wire extending through the skinny center section. So much better! I can't wate to go fly a fully working plane.

I also made my own cg machine. One blue tray container with ~5 inch sides, some duct tape, and two 1/4 inch square balsa sticks with tapered wnds. Works just as well and is practically free compared to the ones you can by. Try it.
lilnick is offline Find More Posts by lilnick
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 12, 2003, 08:22 PM
You sabotaged my plane.
eliworm's Avatar
Arizona
Joined Jun 2002
2,762 Posts
I also made my own cg machine. One blue tray container with ~5 inch sides, some duct tape, and two 1/4 inch square balsa sticks with tapered wnds. Works just as well and is practically free compared to the ones you can by.


the wonders of duct tape

Jim
eliworm is offline Find More Posts by eliworm
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Awesome!!! (finally fixed Gyro issues) Pongo Electric Heli Talk 0 Aug 06, 2002 10:16 PM