SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 10, 2008, 08:04 AM
W. Sussex U.K.
Joined Sep 2007
717 Posts
Discussion
What a very very very nice man - Rx woes on HBK2 FYI:

I normally turn on my Tx and leave it 3 or 4 foot away whilst I go power up the heli.
I had a great flight the previous day and put the heli away. This morning I took it out to fly and it went berserk when I tried to pick up the Tx. So luckily no damage. I took off the blades and went up to my room to see if I could find out what was going on. No I couldn't. I took it to Sussex Model shop and Paul said "Wow! That's a first". He tried a new aerial as it was loose at the top end, no joy. Then he gave me a budget Rx and asked me to try it. Problem solved. So for 15 he gave me this Fusion PPM/FM 6CH Rx and all appears well. I had noticed a sound from one of the servo's which has now gone. So whether it was indicative of my failing E-sky stock Rx I don't know.
turnbui is offline Find More Posts by turnbui
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 10, 2008, 10:21 AM
W. Sussex U.K.
Joined Sep 2007
717 Posts
Thought I'd add that an earlier post where I reported a problem with my Tx actually turned out to be the Rx on its way out! So now I have 2 0406A Tx's. Ha!
turnbui is offline Find More Posts by turnbui