HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 09, 2008, 07:51 PM
Joined Sep 2006
143 Posts
Discussion
If you need HL Tiger 1 or other HL spare parts....

...check here: scroll down till you see it,about 6 or 7 airsoft guns are before it.
http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/mer...d-airsoft-guns

I just bought one,it is sold as broken and they don't tell you what is wrong but for $15.00 + $12.79 shipping via UPS,you have a complete Tiger 1,with battery,radio...everything. They take Paypal,CC,or moneyorders and personal checks,they are out of Texas.

I am not sure how many they have left. Last year I won thru ebay,2 small track sections from a guy in the UK,cost me about $20.00 just for that.
cpt.bhern is offline Find More Posts by cpt.bhern
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 10, 2008, 12:43 AM
RC Tank n00b
New Zealand
Joined Oct 2007
168 Posts
Small hook in other wise apparently good deal

We have several types of tanks (e.g. Tiger, M1A1..etc). We will randomly pick depending on avaliblity. What you get might not match exactly what is in the photo!

Worth considering
Thanks for sharing cpt.bhern

edit\
Big Hook for International Orders it
NOTE: International Orders can ONLY be mailed in Money Orders; otherwise the order will be voided.
A N Z A C is offline Find More Posts by A N Z A C
Last edited by A N Z A C; Apr 10, 2008 at 01:08 AM.
Old Apr 10, 2008, 03:04 AM
TAS, Australia
Joined Jan 2008
241 Posts
Yes, they show pics of an S&S Tiger, though you will probably end up with one of the crappier chinese tanks (non-HL) which is damn near useless for parts.

ANZAC - I went to order a ton of 1/16 Schwimmwagens from another site, they didnt list Paypal as a payment method, only Credit cards (which I dont have). So I emailed them and they said they accept Paypal but ONLY when linked to a credit card, not a bank card like mine is - how dumb is that crap.
wackywheelz is offline Find More Posts by wackywheelz
Old Apr 13, 2008, 01:08 PM
BIGMIG
Amboy Washington
Joined Jan 2008
6 Posts
Hello all,
I just ordered 3 of these parts tanks and should receive them next week,I'll post what I get.It will be interesting to see what they send and how bad a shape they will be in.
BIGMIG
BIGMIG is offline Find More Posts by BIGMIG
Old Apr 13, 2008, 04:04 PM
TAS, Australia
Joined Jan 2008
241 Posts
I look forward to it, hopefully you get some you dont have, some good ones

Is RCU still playing up for you?
wackywheelz is offline Find More Posts by wackywheelz
Old Apr 13, 2008, 06:14 PM
BIGMIG
Amboy Washington
Joined Jan 2008
6 Posts
Well they will have have to come up with a real trick because I have most all of them.The other forum is all screwed up,don't know when they will get it worked out.
BIGMIG
Old Apr 14, 2008, 06:13 PM
Joined Sep 2006
143 Posts
The UPS guy just dropped off the broken tank I ordered. I was prepared to get something not good,but I was pleasantly surprised...it is a HL Panther!
It looks like there may be a radio problem,as I put in new batteries and couldn't get any response,but the light on the tank lights up.
I will take it apart to look at the radio equipment.
If nothig else, I have a spare parts donar,but hopefully I can get it going.
cpt.bhern is offline Find More Posts by cpt.bhern
Old Apr 14, 2008, 11:36 PM
BIGMIG
Amboy Washington
Joined Jan 2008
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt.bhern
The UPS guy just dropped off the broken tank I ordered. I was prepared to get something not good,but I was pleasantly surprised...it is a HL Panther!
It looks like there may be a radio problem,as I put in new batteries and couldn't get any response,but the light on the tank lights up.
I will take it apart to look at the radio equipment.
If nothig else, I have a spare parts donar,but hopefully I can get it going.

If it is a smoke and sound tank,check the crystals---In the past I had received several with bad crystals,changed them out and tank worked fine.
BIGMIG
Old Apr 15, 2008, 08:00 AM
Joined Oct 2007
219 Posts
Looks like they are all sold out on the tanks now..... guess you snooze you loose
PZRWEST is offline Find More Posts by PZRWEST
Old Nov 09, 2009, 04:41 PM
Joined Nov 2009
5 Posts
Another Dream Deal (for real!)

Another Dream Deal (for real!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just bought two complete Heng Long Tigers for $20.00 from a guy I met at a hobby shop. He mentioned one was the victim of a drop, with broken axles and a broken circuit board. the other had a broken turret mantlet and hatch, but he said that it ran. I paid him $25.00, glad to get started and hoping for the best. He said that if I combined the two, I should get a completely functional tank, and by all that's good and holy, it was TRUE!. I have since repaired the broken axles and think I can get the broken turret fixed. But I need to replace the circuit board (non smoke and sound) to get the second tank to work. I haven't been able to find the circuit board on the forums. (It has an airsoft firing gun with LED lights as well as traversing and elevating turret along with all track operation controls)

Can anyone point me in the right direction. (Hoping to build up my tank force.)

Realtankvet
realtankvet is offline Find More Posts by realtankvet
Old Nov 14, 2009, 10:02 PM
Dongskie
Philippines, NCR, Mandaluyong City
Joined Jul 2007
1,077 Posts
The aussie thread lol :P
Dongskie is offline Find More Posts by Dongskie