SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by thomer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 05, 2008, 04:39 PM
Long live the SHP!
CA
Joined Mar 2003
2,487 Posts
Trader Rating: 148
Sold
Clancy Aviation Big Bee Local P/U only Los Angeles, CA. *Reduced*

Clancy Aviation Big Bee ARF.

Never been flown, but needs minor work.

Needs a little work on the rudder as I took the hinges out to replace them. I also taped the ailerons to the wing so they are fixed, but this can be taken off if you so choose. The bottom of the wing needs a small patch of white monocoat where the aileron servo was cutout if you don't use the ailerons.

I'm putting this in the electrics forum because I converted it to electric. I made made a battery mount in the fuse.

I need to move this thing out. It's taking up too much room.

$90
thomer is offline Find More Posts by thomer
Last edited by thomer; Apr 07, 2008 at 09:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 05, 2008, 05:05 PM
Team Me!
AB, Canada
Joined Mar 2005
3,161 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
First in line if/when you decide to ship.

Not that it will last that long!

Joel
P-38J-Lightning is offline Find More Posts by P-38J-Lightning
Closed Thread