SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ncpiperpilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 05, 2008, 10:48 AM
United States, TN, Mountain City
Joined Feb 2003
131 Posts
Trader Rating: 66
Sold
SuperTigre .45 Ringed - made in Italy - STILL AVAILABLE

Here's a nice SuperTigre 45. Its the ringed version. It has been run only a few times for break-in and was not even fully broken in yet. It was oiled and put away for storage in a plastic zip lock bag. It has great compression and has a nice, smooth feeling. Has the tilting/rotatable muffler.

It does have some oil residue on the muffler and crankcase surfaces where it sat in the bag.

I'd like $45 plus actual shipping. I prefer PayPal, no added fees. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks, Bill
ncpiperpilot is offline Find More Posts by ncpiperpilot
Last edited by ncpiperpilot; Apr 06, 2008 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added pics
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 05, 2008, 01:16 PM
USA, MO, Ava
Joined Jun 2005
536 Posts
Trader Rating: 120
might be a little easier to sell if it was clean........just a thought.
Sofa King is offline Find More Posts by Sofa King
Old Apr 05, 2008, 01:40 PM
Joined Feb 2003
131 Posts
Hi Sofa King....now how could I argue with that :-)

I was concerned about removing the patina from this original Italian Masterpiece
Old Apr 05, 2008, 05:58 PM
USA, MO, Ava
Joined Jun 2005
536 Posts
.......before anyone asks :

"Patina is a coating of various chemical compounds such as oxides or carbonates formed on the surface of metal during exposure to weathering. The green patina that forms naturally on copper and bronze is known as verdigris and consists of copper carbonate. Patina also refers to accumulated changes in surface texture and color that result from normal use of an object such as a coin or a piece of furniture. Artists and metalworkers often deliberately add patinas as a part of the original design and decoration of art and furniture, or to simulate antiquity in newly-made objects......"

Old Apr 05, 2008, 06:01 PM
USA, MO, Ava
Joined Jun 2005
536 Posts
i just had a plane take a dive....now i have an extra engine .... otherwise i think i would buy this one....darn good price!!!
Old Apr 05, 2008, 07:34 PM
Joined Feb 2003
131 Posts
Sorry to hear about the crash, SK. Well, as I always look at it, gives me a reason to get something new.

You did crack me up with your "definition" posting.

...Bill
Old Apr 05, 2008, 07:53 PM
USA, MO, Ava
Joined Jun 2005
536 Posts
thanks bill.....

someone would have asked...i guarantee it !

good luck with your sale....priced that low it should sell soon.
Closed Thread