HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 10, 2003, 12:29 AM
Texas,USA
Joined May 2001
617 Posts
Does anybody have an extra Bob Selman actuator they want to sell me?

I ordered 2 more today but they are on backorder. I would really like to complete this project ASAP.

See thread in "For Sale/Wanted":
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...threadid=84334

Thanks,
Lewis
flytowner is offline Find More Posts by flytowner
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2003, 09:28 PM
Team 30 Micro EDF
Camarillo, California
Joined Apr 2002
4,516 Posts
Flytowner, you need to clean out your mail box; your messages are getting bounced because it is full. Go ahead and order it frfom Bob; he is really quick to get stuff to you. And becareful with the CA this time! It only takes a little bit to glue stuff together (even less when skin is involved).
Mike Taylor is offline Find More Posts by Mike Taylor
Old Jan 10, 2003, 09:56 PM
Ogden Ut
Joined May 2002
331 Posts
I have one I will sell you. It is brand new. Or I will trade for a KP-00, or a N-20 (similar to the one on Bobs web site).
Timmy is offline Find More Posts by Timmy
Old Jan 11, 2003, 09:52 AM
Texas,USA
Joined May 2001
617 Posts
Sorry about the full mailbox (cleaned out now). Timmy and Mike, I tried to send both of you regular emails. However, I don't know if you got them or not. I'm still interested in a Bob Selman actuator for $15 shipped. Sparr, I also got your PM response and responded but haven't heard back from you yet. Whoever wants to sell me one for sure just let me know and I'll Paypal the money today.

Thanks,
Lewis
Old Jan 11, 2003, 11:00 AM
USA, FL, Fort Lauderdale
Joined Feb 2002
1,902 Posts
Lewis,

I am fairly certain Bob has one in stock.....email him at bselman@joplin.com either he or Janell (Mrs. Bob) respond very promptly.

Dave Wulff
Dave Wulff is offline Find More Posts by Dave Wulff
Old Jan 11, 2003, 11:08 AM
Ogden Ut
Joined May 2002
331 Posts
FlyTowner, E-Mail me at hchristensen@edix.com.
Timmy is offline Find More Posts by Timmy
Old Jan 11, 2003, 03:03 PM
Texas,USA
Joined May 2001
617 Posts
Thanks to all of you guys for your time and responses. I just completed a Paypal transaction with "Sparr" for a new Selman. He was the first one to PM me with an available actuator and price so I had to go with him. I'll keep all of you in mind in case I decide to ruin another one.

Thanks again to all...

,Lewis