Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
Medusa Power for 52# & Venom nrg micro

i have kits in stock for this upgrade.
cheers, johnw
johnIn2SonAZ is offline Find More Posts by johnIn2SonAZ
Site Sponsor
Last edited by johnIn2SonAZ; May 27, 2008 at 05:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 23, 2008, 08:37 PM
Micro-Heli-Concepts
Australia, NSW, Blacktown
Joined Dec 2006
4,984 Posts
Mario,
Will you be making and selling MIA T shirts?
How about one that says "STOP! don't crowd MIA airspace"
or "Stand back and adMIAr,but don't talk to me when Iam flying my MIA"
or M I A flying the dream?
Jason
jasonjetski is offline Find More Posts by jasonjetski
Old May 23, 2008, 09:42 PM
Lifetime Member
Providence, RI, USA
Joined Dec 1996
2,603 Posts
What is the status of the MIA frame kit for the new 4#3B heli? Will the current frame work or will there be a new version for the 4#3B heli?

John
JohnM is offline Find More Posts by JohnM
Old May 23, 2008, 10:04 PM View Post
johnIn2SonAZ
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). It is temporarily hidden while johnIn2SonAZ edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old May 24, 2008, 10:41 AM
Lifetime Member
Providence, RI, USA
Joined Dec 1996
2,603 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnIn2SonAZ
The newest MIA Frames fit the new gear ratio. I have them in stock at a new low price. check the website.
thanks, johnw
www.rchobbyhelicopter.com
Excellent, thanks for the update.

John
JohnM is offline Find More Posts by JohnM
Old May 24, 2008, 12:24 PM
Put a Quark in it!
USA, MN, Brainerd
Joined Feb 2008
1,130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioIArguello
Boom Supports, if you feel you need additional material on the block , you can simply reinforce the top and bottom of the white blocks with some of the G10/Carbon scrap material from the MIA kits, cut into rectangular shapes for the boom and tail supports.

Aluminum or Titanium options, yes I have thought about these, there are pros and cons to consider, as well, with various materials.

Performance vs Looks, vs durability. A combination of all these is ideal.
What about G-10 or carbon for the frame, and Alu for the landing gear, and to replace the white blocks (for the blocks part you could rough them up slightly so they have better grab against the G-10)
nexgen is offline Find More Posts by nexgen
Old May 24, 2008, 01:10 PM
heli junkie
Joined Mar 2008
238 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnIn2SonAZ
The newest MIA Frames fit the new gear ratio. I have them in stock at a new low price. check the website.
thanks, johnw
www.rchobbyhelicopter.com
You have lots of cool stuff on your site, but I find it hard to navigate through it. Might be nice if you could simplify it and have one category for each helicopter with all the parts/upgrades inside it.
kohi is offline Find More Posts by kohi
Old May 24, 2008, 01:31 PM
Put a Quark in it!
USA, MN, Brainerd
Joined Feb 2008
1,130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohi
You have lots of cool stuff on your site, but I find it hard to navigate through it. Might be nice if you could simplify it and have one category for each helicopter with all the parts/upgrades inside it.

Like some sort of heli filter or something, I think it would make it easier for folks to see what you ahve by heli, so they dont miss something they might want from your site.
Old May 24, 2008, 05:04 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
RcHobbyHelicopter Site Navigation

Quote:
Really i find it very easy to navigate? just click on each catagory and all the parts come up in that catagory for each helicopter. Isn't that pretty simple?
thanks for visiting.
Best Regards, johnw
Site Sponsor
Old May 24, 2008, 05:11 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
website

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexgen
Like some sort of heli filter or something, I think it would make it easier for folks to see what you ahve by heli, so they dont miss something they might want from your site.
Hmm. I don't understand? Under each Part catagory is the helicopter name that i carry parts for. isn't that what you are asking for.
for example under the battery catagory the list is two MIA frames that the battery fits in and two walkera helicopters that the batteries fit in. isn't this what you are asking for? And if you click on the bold catagory name you get a list of parts for every helicopter the parts fit on.
Please not i have over 250 parts in stock now and growing. we are now a vemom and Kyosho dealer and more to come! i want to make everyone happy here at rcgroups and cater to all your needs for a one stop shopping experience.
thanks, john w.
Site Sponsor
Last edited by johnIn2SonAZ; May 24, 2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old May 24, 2008, 05:29 PM
Put a Quark in it!
USA, MN, Brainerd
Joined Feb 2008
1,130 Posts
I can navigate your site fine because I know what part I need and I drill right to it, and know the part names and where to find upgrades. I think what Kohi means is that he wants to be able to click 4#3 for instance, and see all the parts, and upgrades available for that heli on one page, then click on the item he wants.
Old May 24, 2008, 05:30 PM
heli junkie
Joined Mar 2008
238 Posts
Hmm, I guess it's because I like browsing through all the stuff instead of going specifically for a part. For example, I find this easier:

http://www.readyheli.com/Align_T_Rex...SE_XL_s/46.htm

... just my 2c.
kohi is offline Find More Posts by kohi
Old May 24, 2008, 05:35 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
thanks for the input

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexgen
I can navigate your site fine because I know what part I need and I drill right to it, and know the part names and where to find upgrades. I think what Kohi means is that he wants to be able to click 4#3 for instance, and see all the parts, and upgrades available for that heli on one page, then click on the item he wants.
Ahh i understand. that works but if you have one part that fits multiple helis then the site becomes less efficient and cluttered.
thanks for all the input guys. And thanks for visiting my site. i will improve things as time goes by. i am here to stay!
thanks, johnw
Site Sponsor
Old May 24, 2008, 05:36 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
Quote:
Hmm, I guess it's because I like browsing through all the stuff instead of going specifically for a part. For example, I find this easier:

http://www.readyheli.com/Align_T_Rex...SE_XL_s/46.htm

... just my 2c.
yes i like that site too. but why be the same as everyone else!
cheers, john w
Site Sponsor
Old May 24, 2008, 05:38 PM
Tucson,AZ
Joined Dec 2007
4,371 Posts
deleted

deleted
Site Sponsor
Last edited by johnIn2SonAZ; May 27, 2008 at 05:56 PM.